The date with a princess

You have been in hell for six days now and you got really close to some of the people here.

Vaggie started to trust you more even started to talk to you about herself and finally smiles Infront of you who knew. She doesn't particularly like men mostly cause she thinks there two faced but when she starts seeing you were just a one faced human being she started to get close to you. 

Charlie would hug when you enter a room, pinch your cheeks when to close and always never frowns. One time you saw her step on a roach and she apologized, bows and puts it in matchbox then light it on fire while saluting...her being the princess of hell is beyond you.

Angel was flirty and constantly gets you frozen. Always showing her fluffy clevege, getting into bed with you and steps out of the room in outfits you never knew existed, you think it's an act for her cover something of her past.

Husk was like a therapist but swears like a sailor and has a bottle in her paws, she has this magic power of figuring out a person but that just comes with being a bartender is your best guess

Alastra always gave her creepy smile and always wants you to make a deal with her though she won't discuss what your deal could be until you shake her hand but it's either Charlie and Vaggie saving you from her.

Then there's Nifty, she's.... Special to say the least

Right now you were writing in a book a hell diary, talking about how everyone was welcoming, the locations, the people just something to keep you busy. You also learned about the...new years

Demonic angels coming down like locusts on a field, but this field is sinners getting stabbed, shot, beheaded and burned by holy magic for twenty-four hours. A "cleansing" turns out there's over population in hell because the humans become more and more corrupt and lesser saints have been going to heaven, hence the hotel exists rehabilitate sinners so they could go upstairs.

oh and guess where Heaven is. There are two moon, a dark red pentagram and ball of light with clouds that look like dove wings. Yeah that's heaven. Turns out there in the same pocket dimension

 You've been known to make theories mostly for funsies. But this you started to put research on.

While on an excursion to to the living to kill a client you picked up gods book as reference point and find difference to two versions.

We now see you Infront of a board with various red yarn to pictures, bible verses and papers. One picture was a depiction Lucia falling from heaven, Lucia and Alastra but Alastra's photo was corrupted and Lilith was a page from the family photo. The last photos  there's a photo of the "exterminators" 

"Lucia was Fallguy?"

 Lilith, Alastra "seven years missing?" 

"Angel egotistical?"

And-

You were caught out of your thinking when a knocking comes through your door. You draw a blind on the board and walk over and opened the door to see Charlie who sheepishly tapped her feet on the floor until straightening herself with a big smile.

Charlie: hey, y/n can I tell you something

You: yeah sure.

You come out and closed the door behind facing the Princess.

You: so what is it you need little hellfire

She blushed at the nickname, blushing so hard it looked like it was powered by the sun.

Charlie: can we go on a *mumbled*

You: what?

She breaths in and talks again.