Overture

Charlie: Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven. It was ruled by beings of pure light. Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. Lucia was one of these angels. She was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation. But, she was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven. For they felt her way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world.

A depiction of the universe where Heaven lies in the sky with its golden gates shining. The story of how the universe was created by beings known as Angels (biblically accurate to add) and as the narration goes on, the images shows the silhouette of Charlie's mother, Lucia Morningstar, creating fireworks and sparkles seeing the brighter side, which draws the ire of the angels for her behavior.

Charlie: So, she watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith. Equals as the first of mankind, but despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden.

The angels then created the place Earth while Lucia watched in the background. The angels then create the first humans from dust, Adam and Lilith. Adam points wanting to fully control the rock he lived on while Lilith pushed away from his behavior, rejecting him.

Charlie: Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucia found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted.

 Lilith flees from the garden where she meet Lucia, and fell in love. They came to Eve, Adam's new bride who just so happens to be sitting under the tree of knowledge to offer her an apple from the tree to bring free will to humanity.

Charlie: But this gift came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered.

A clawed hand crawls and grabs the earth introducing the first evil. The angels watch the earth until a crack forms on its surface startling the angels. That evil snuck it's way into the planet

Charlie: As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucia and her love into the dark pit she had created, never allowing her to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked. Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream.

The angels banished Lucifer and Lilith from Heaven and Earth, and into the depths of pit black and darkness realm now called Hell. Lucia looks at what was left of her holy magic which turns into red fire. She sighs and turns away

Charlie: But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and her songs. And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power.

Lilith was above singing and enjoying her new domain and brought Hell to new heights and beauty.

Charlie: Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down an army, an Extermination, to ensure Hell and its sinners could never rise against them.

An angel looks down in shame as a a shadowed figure rises up grinning with venom. As dark figures with spears rain down upon the city that Lilith worked hard to build covering it in darkness.

Charlie: But Lilith's hope remained. And her dream was passed down to their precious daughter, the Princess of Hell.

We then see the one and only Charlie Morningstar holding a the last bit of hope from Lilith while standing in her birth place.

Charlie closes the book "the story of Hell" as she held the key from last night.

Charlie: Don't worry, Mom. I'll make you proud.