A date with Mary

*punch*

You were in one of the gyms in the hotel punching a large bean bag with an autograph photo of Adam looking even more smug then the real deal.

(If you're wondering it was an actual bean bag that mimicked Adam phiscally. In short it matched his tubby fatness)

You: pompous...bloated *punch* dinosaur. Absolute nerve of *punch* argh!

You don't notice horns forming on your head and you punched the bean Bag so hard a hole busts the other side and small foam beads spilling out. You take deep breath in before exhaling.

You: that pompous gas bag has no idea who he's messing with.

(Later)

You were now sitting on a chair with a steaming tea near you. You breath in, calming yourself down and thinking of up to twenty separate ways to kill the first bi#ch with a spoon and the irony of apple slices. There was another thought.

You look to a photo of you, your little sister and Mayberry in her original human form while holding s/n shoulders with an innocent smile. You sigh, get up from your seat and take your coat and wallet.

(Meanwhile)

We now go into another room as a shower is on and someone humming. Then the water is turned off followed by shuffling. Then a certain purple skinned sinner comes out wrapped in a towel. She fluffs her hair up a little and sighs in contempt.

Mary: (sighs) that hit the spot.

She heard a knock coming from her room. So she wrapped the towel tightly and goes over to the door with a groan.

Mary: okay I just got out of the-

She stops herself when she sees who's behind the door and her face slowly turns slightly red.

Mary: y/n?! I umm.

She shuts the door in your face only you blinked unsure if you should knock again.

Mary: sh#t I can't believe it I did that now he's stiff as a statue outside my room.

You: not entirely true.

There was a pause and Mary peeks her head out of the room with a look of confusion.

Mary: your not frozen.

You: yeah.

Mary: but I thought you freeze when something flusters you.

You: I thought so to. But Alastra found and made a potion for that condition.

Mary: well that's good.

Your eyes then flash pink for a moment and you give a smirk.

You: this might to forward but you wouldn't be interested in going out.

Mary gets surprised and looks at herself still in a towel.

Mary: are you asking me out... while I'm in a towel.

You: well, I feel a little spontaneous.

Mary:. . .give me a few minutes.

She shuts the door and there was banging and something breaking.

You: you know how about I wait downstairs for you okay?

Mary: um, sure. (Herself) crap on a basket I can't believe it.

You adjust your collar and walked to the stair then checked the mirror to see your eyes different slightly pinkish. You give yourself a grin and finger guns to yourself.