Chapter Ten

As the three lost souls wandered through the shelves, looking for salvation in their small little haven she's heard the ring of the door sound. The crowded sense you get in an elevater emitted into the atmosphere. Clunky boots echoed as they deliberately stalked like a predator cornering its prey. Looking at Liona I saw her face ignite with a lonely anger. Feeling Sinclair behind me I gave her a incredulant look, confusion littered her eyes. "I figured you'd be here Leo." A rough voice seemed to grate off of Liona's body. Her spine rigid like a board and her arms clutched in fist. "What are you doing her Isaac? Your supposed to have left, been gone from my life." Stepping up behind them I placed my hand on Lionas shoulder in comfort.

Liona
I was the calm before the storm. I felt clouds start to churn and tumble in my stomach, lightning sizzled and zipped through my veins and thunder claps rushed through my ears like blood pounding after a run. I saw his lean form saunter forward with confidence so raw. He chuckled while he stood only inches from me. The air between us solidifying with tension and unspoken regrets. "I thought that it would be nice to visit after so long. Is that such a crime?" His breath tickled my cheek like mint leaves in the wind. Before I could speak Aiden's voice spoke up. "Are you okay?" Turning around my shoulders slumped from there alerted position. Walking up to Aiden she put a reassuring hand in his shoulder and said, "I'm fine. Take Sinclair home and I'll see y'all tomorrow okay?" Giving a hesitant nod he turned to Sinclair. Speaking in whispers to her she walked up to me and gave a hug and departed with Aiden at her heels. As the bell from the door came to the stop I turned back to the boy with peculiar mysterious to accompany his grey eyes. "Okay now what do you want Daniel?"