make-up💄-kid!toy! bonnie

You walked in for your night shift to see 3 little robots on stage, a bear,a bunny, and a chicken.

The chicken and bear has their eyes closed like they are in sleep mode, but the blue bunny opens its green eyes and looks at you once it chimed 12 am.
You can practically see his big eyes sparkle at the sight of you "(m/d)!" He yelled happily somehow not waking up the 2 sleeping animatronics and hops off the stage.

The blue rabbit also known as toy bonnie had always seen you as a parent figure and mainly is the reason you stayed at this job, you see him as your child and couldn't bare to leave him alone. You smiled at him as he runs up to hug you "i missed you!" He exclaimed when you hugged him back "i missed you too" you replied, when he let you go he followed you straight to your office as he asked you many questions.

It was mainly questions little kids asked that don't make much sense like "why is the sky blue" or "why can't i go in parts and service?" Stuff like that.

"(M/d)?" "Yes bonnie?" You answered as you flashed the light down the hall to see a small withered fox walk out of view. "Is wearing make-up bad?" He asked and you looked at him confused "no. Why would you ask that?" You asked in return.
"Today i heard a boy from a party ask if he could wear make-up like me. His dad said thats for girls" he answered, he does not seem upset just confused "does that mean im a girl?" He followed up.

You took a minute to answer "well no. Boys can wear make-up too. They can even paint their nails and they can wear dresses too if they wanted. That wouldn't change who you are and anyone can wear what they want to wear" you answered the best you could, toy bonnie stared at you for a second "so i can keep my make-up?" He asked innocently "yes bonnie you can keep your make-up" you smiled and pat his head "dont listen to people who say you cant ok?"

"Ok (m/d)!" Toy bonnie replied and goes back to asking random questions like nothing happened.