dont leave-kid!Ennard

((Takes place on ennards level of the fnaf vr:help wanted So spoilers ahead i guess????))

"Welcome to circus babys entertainment and rental, it has been 0 days since last incident.

Emergency ventilation repairs may be necessary to reach the boiler room on subbasement G."

The intercom said, let me tell you the situation before the story continues. You are a employee for circus babys entertainment and rental, not really a repair person yourself you actually just come drop off the animatronics to the places where they need to be. Unfortunately due to lack of staff from some incident you weren't present for, you had to be the one to fix ventilation and head to the boiler room to fix some sort of problem there.

Your boss told you that its very simple and you should be fine handling it. Though what they said sounds truthful on a outside perspective you actually know how your boss is, Meaning that what they said is actually backwards, its going to be very difficult.

You stand in a very small elevator with 3 windows and closed doors behind you, pressing the flashing yellow button on the wall the elevator starts to descend down as the intercom speaks again.

"We apologize for the claustrophobic accommodations of the secondary service elevator but the comfort of the main elevator is well above your pay grade. Now, lets get to work!"

Figures....

The elevator stops with some happy elevator music plays for a short 30 seconds and now a female voice in the intercom speaks "motion trigger-breaker room" your ready to work.

The little window to your left opens to see 4 fuse boxes with wires connecting to buttons, you figured you just had to press the button that is connected to the fuse box thats lit up red. Seems simple enough, if the wires weren't tangled up. Following the wires you pressed all the correct buttons then the window closes, then the window on your right opens.

It is the same as the other but the room is slightly bigger and theres more fuse boxes and cut wires, eventually you finished that then it closes. Finally the last window opens in front of you, this time the room is even bigger with the same amount of fuse boxes as the window to your right.
A light or something was broken since there was buzzing,sparks flying, and lights flashing every
Few moments.

You started with the 1st fuse box then you notice a figure standing in the room, it kept moving every few flashes of the broken light.
You didnt really see what or who it was since the light comes and goes pretty quickly, you where considerating on your work, and also the fact that there was a unknown thing coming to you in the dark was pretty terrifying. Its like you where in a horror movie, pressing the last button and the words of "well done" comming from the intercom the window began to close before a voice you NEVER heard in your life said "dont go!" And 2 metal hands held the window open.

You jumped back in surprise hitting the back of your head on the closed doors behind you, a face peers upside down from the half opened window. Its face was pure white with a red button nose, it has one blue eye and the other was just a empty socket, it had lines on its face like the other animatronics have in the building. Half of the metal face plates on its face slightly open "plz dont leave me here!" It screams before it lets go and the window shuts.

You hold your chest like you are having a heart attack, you are so startled and flabbergasted you didnt even notice that the elevator is going down again, showing turning gears and wires outside the walls.
You took deep breaths convincing yourself that whatever it was is gone now, the elevator stops and the music plays once again, the female voice has said something but you toned out the voice. Turning to your left again you had to fix some lose gears on each window, you froze.

Seeing that face again behind the said gears you had to fix, whatever animatronic it is it sure as hell aint the ones thats up above. Its broken, has many wires.
The face plates are closed in their proper positions, you had to quickly fix the gears before it gets to you.

Starting on where you are currently facing you began to work, as you try to hurry you can faintly hear the robotic voice over the rusty turning gears and buzzing wires.
"Mis/sir?" "Dont leave me here alone" "i hate the dark" and "plz dont be scared of me" is most of what it said you heard. The rest was hard to discribe since you barely heard it.
It keeps switching places as it spoke and somehow getting closer without getting caught in the huge turning gears thats working the whole buisness.

Placing the last gear where it belongs the windows close again and the elevator descends down to its final stop, the boiler room.
Once again it repeated the music and the female voice in the intercom as the elevator stops, all the lights went out and you had to move the pipes to their correct positions with buttons, you started on the left then the window in front of you.

When all was done the window to your right opens to just show a simple button and darkness, pressing the button the lights turn back on and the furnace lights up showing that its once again on and the fire burning inside.

Looking down from the window you see the thing again, it lookd up at you being sad and scared, you realized it looks small. Like much smaller then the other animatronics, you notice some of the pipes exploding in fire. You must've screwed something up, you looked again and the robot was crying oil "dont leave me here plz!!!" It cried like a scared child in the dark.

Thinking fast you pushed back your fear and reached your hands out as far as you could out "ill help you up" you said trying to keep yourself from falling out "hurry before the elevator starts going up" you said again as tmit climbs up and tries to get in the elevator with you with you helping it inside.

It instantly clings onto you like you where a teddy bear and starts sobbing, it was surprisingly light for a robot and you where most certainly right on its size. It was much smaller then a normal animatronic even a full grown adult, its like a size of a 5 year old child.

You pat its back as it cries "its ok" you said comfortingly, feeling bad that you was afraid of it... Or him.
More explosions of fire comes out of the pipes as the elevator starts going back up "well done a perfect 72%! We'll see you next time" the intercom says dismissing that your job here is done.

The small robot continues to cry and cling onto you, assuming that he wont let you go you just continue to comfort him like a parent should with their scared child....

Little do you know that in the future you will become a parent to this robot child and frankly, you wouldn't mind it one bit.

((More fnaf vr:help wanted version chapters on its way and many more))