ballet shoes-kid!ballora

The sound of the music from a music box plays for what has felt like hours, yet you had only just arrived in your office,perhaps you have heard that song far to many times....Putting your bag down with a yawn you turned on the lights to the ballora gallery to see a small animatronic ballerina no more then 3 feet tall dancing on a purple and pink stage with small half broken and dim lights around it, you breathed a sigh of relief as she is still there.

You had worked for circus babys entertainment and rental for a long time, had even became a parent figure to the small ballerina animatronic. She loved to dance and sing, always wanted you to dance with her.
You was not much of a dancer sadly until you gotten dance lessons and got yourself a pair of ballet shoes, you was sure she would be glad to have her parent to dance with her.
You unzipped your bag and took out your new ballet shoes and replaced your work shoes with them, they are such a perfect fit, Like Cinderella putting on her glass slipper.

With a unlocking noise from the vent you make your way into the ballora gallery, it was dark but your eyes adjusted to the darkness and see your daughter still on her stage. Her eyes shut tightly and her face plates slightly move the wrong way as she continued, the creaking and poping of her joints as she dances can be faintly heard over the soft music,she hardly even noticed you are there.

"Ballora" you called to get her attention, she stopped and hopped off her stage "(m/d)?" She called to confirm its you, in case she had misheard "its me sweetie" you answered her and she skips to you with the peacefulness of a skilled ballerina and hugs your legs "hi (m/d)" she giggled, you return the hug "i have a surprise for you" you announced, she lets you go "what is it?" She asked "i got some ballerina slippers today" you announced sweetly, the smile on her face grows bigger "really!? Does that mean you can dance with me now!?" She pipes up in excitement, slightly hopping in place "thats right" you confirmed, she gasps happily and goes back to her stage with the same graceful skips and stands on the stage as tall as she could.

You follows suit and stand on the stage with her with a smile on your face, the same melody that always plays starts again. You both danced like professional ballerinas until you had grown tired, not enough energy to do so till 6 am but even if you cannot physically dance the whole night away like your daughter, she was very happy she finally shared a dance with her parent.