its alive!-kid!dreadbear

((The halloween dlc was so fucking glorious! I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! PLZ LET ME LIVE THERE!))

You walked to your friends for a halloween party early to help for the decorations.
They also said to come urgently cuz they found something 'cool as hell' as they put it.

You knock and after a few moments the door swing open to reveal your best friend "(y/n)! Finally your here! I was almost a skeleton waiting for you!" They exclaim before pulling you to the back yard where the haunted 'graveyard' is which is really a big garden spookified for the party.

"So what was so cool that you wanted to floor it down the road for?" You asked as your friend contiues to take you deeper into the 'graveyard' which is surprisingly big from 1st glance "i got something at a yard sail recently and i thaught you would like it!" They answered "close your eyes!" They continued making you cover your own eyes and take you somewhere further in.

Comming to a complete stop you finally spoke "can i look now?" With a sigh. "Yup! Take a look!" They answered and you uncovered your eyes.

Sitting in front of you is a 10 year old size animatronic bear, its parts are stitched or stapled togeather and has bolds on either side of its jaw, the fuzzy suit it has looked to be a green tinted brown, its eyes are closed as it is not working.

"What is this?" You asked looking at your friend "its a animatronic! I got it at a yardsale on a good price. Aint it perfect for halloween it looks like Frankenstein! And i figured you'd like it since bears are your favorite animal" they explained, you walked over and noticed it is sitting on a big rock leaning on a fake yet sturdy tomb stone "its kinda cute..." You said "it kinda is" they smiled "wanna name it?" "What?" "I said do you wanna name it?" They repeated theie question receiving a confused look from you "why?" "Cuz its fun!" "Its just a animatronic..." "Animatronics have names! Lighten up and name it!" They said, giggling at your friends frustration you take another look at the small animatronic bear "hmmm...how about dreadbear?" You said, your friend gasps "that sounds perfect! His name will.be dreadbear!" They exclaim, eventually you both had to go and get the decorations ready.

...

It started to get dreary outside...
After hearing thunder you both went inside thinking itll rain soon, thunder and lightning started to boom and flash across the sky when you got inside. But there was no rain.
Your friend handed you some water in the kitchen when all of a sudden a big bright light flashed outside and the lights went out making you scream and drop the glass. Shards of glass and water fly everywhere and your friend grabbed a flashlight before any of you stepped in it.

Your not really a fan of the dark...well you dont mind the dark its the unknown of whats in the dark that scares you "ill clean this up" your friend said not really caring that you broke the glass cup and walked away with the flashlight after you stepped away from the glass of course.

You are in complete darkness now, with nothing but the flashes of lightening as a source of light.
Moments have passed before you hear footsteps but you didnt see your friend or their flashlight "(f/n)?" You called but received no answer. You leaned back slightly to feel the edge of the island thing touch your back, you figured the noise is just your paranoia.
Till you realise its not stopping, you still dont see your friend or any light at all, even if your eyes adjusted to the darkness you still cannot see much.

Suddenly you saw some light, not like a flashlight light no. The light is a neon green and was comming from the complete opposite direction where your friend went, quickly turning to it you see its a pair of green glowing eyes staring up at you.

With a startled squeal you fell on the floor hitting the back of your head on the island cabinets, you will most likely feel that in the morning.
You put one hand on the back of your head and looked to see it walking towards you with its arms out like a stereotypical zombie, a flash of lightening happens outside and you get a glimps of what it was. It was dreadbear, walking like Frankenstein mouth slightly open showing shiney teeth and his glowing eyes are of course open then when the last time you seen him, his furry suit was wet like he had been sitting in the rain for hours...

You couldnt help but scream, its like a scene in a horror movie where you trip and fall and not get back up while the monster comes closer and closer. Somehow your scream made dreadbear jump in surprise and backed up "dreadbear sorry..." He spoke, his voice sounding like 3 people talking in unison with a slight glitch effect. You attempt to calm yourself while also not try and get a full ass panic attack, dreadbear just stands there with both hands now at his sides just staring at you.

When you finally calmed down and got up you where pretty confused on why it didnt attack you, course he is pretty small but in the horror movies you seen little guys are still just as dangerous as regular size people, take it with chucky and Annabelle for example.

Before you can react or say anything dreadbear comes running up and hugs your legs pretty tightly, you can practically feel circulation cutting off. "Dreadbear loves creator. Does creator love dreadbear?" He asked you looking up at you, which made you very confused. You didnt create him, course you did name him but you didnt build him.
With a shakey hand you patted the back of hishead making him smile, he then closes his eyes and keeps hugging your legs.

Suddenly the lights turned back on and your friend walks in soaking wet "sorry it took me so long i had to go outside and fix the fuuuu...." Their voice trailed off seeing da smol animatronic hugging your legs.

"W-weird huh?" You said still slightly shaken, your friend being the weirdo they is yelled in their best mad scientist voice said

"ITS ALIVE! ITS ALIIIIIIVE!!!!"

((I tried 😂))

((Might make a part 2 if yall want it btw))