fred weasley ✓

DREAD*
[taken by l-leviosah ]

MOST PEOPLE WOULD THINK that being a seer would be a gift. For Priya Patil all it has ever been was a curse.

Ever since she was young she'd have visions of war, of families being torn apart, lives being taken, chaos and destruction far greater then any child should ever see.

Dreamless sleep potion was given to her of course, administered to her by the healers. But even if her visions no longer kept her awake, dread did. Those dreams she used to have weren't dreams, they were visions. That meant one day destruction would rain down upon the wizarding world, and Priya could do nothing to stop it.

She knew nothing of how it would happen, only that it would happen one day. All the faces in her dreams were blurry figures, people's who's name she didn't know, people's who's features she couldn't quite make out, and so people she couldn't save.

Overtime, Priya became numb to her feelings. The guilt ate away at her. The slow, ever growing dread she felt left her a shell of the person she once was. She could no nothing to save the people that would one day die, how could she? She didn't know who they were.

So when she found out Fred Weasley was among those destined to die, Priya knew that she would do everything in her power to save him.

━━━━━ NOTES

so basically, Priya one night decides to not take dreamless sleep potion, and has a vision at night of Fred dying. and, he's really the only person in her visions of people dying who she knows and recognises. So she vows to save him.

I feel like Priya is low key depressed, and please don't like glamorise her depression. do you research before writing her character.

so Priya is Parvati and Padma's Patil's older sister. she's Indian. if you decide to pick up this fic, and you're not Indian, you can always pm me for help writing about Priya's family and culture cause I'm Pakistani. which isn't the same as being Indian, but our cultures are similar.

for faceclaims, cause brown, teenage looking, faceclaims are v e r y hard to come by, might I suggest Neelam Gill.

ugh she's so pretttttty

also I'd prefer if Fred dies in the end anyway, sue me, i like sad endings. am I evil? idk. or you could have Priya die in Fred's place, or something. you don't have to do this, it's your choice.