Chapter 10# On The Way To Pack Training

My training outfit up above. I know what your thinking. How in the hell am I gonna be able to train in high heels. One I have had a few years of practice, two I have been training for so long I could train, in any kind of shoes, and three me being a moon wolf, helps me have agile, graceful, and fast fighting skills. I walked over to my car and opened the door motioning Rider to join me. He slipped into the seat. We are going to go see my old pack. He growled and yelled. "When I see him I'M GOING TO RIP OUT HIS EYEBALLS SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS THROGHT SO HE CAN SEE ME RIP HIS CARCCUS OPEN!!!! " I looked at him wide eyed I'm pretty sure I just heard a flock of geese fall dead from the sky. It took me a minute to get out of my shocked state. I took off my seat belt.

15+ content don't read if your under 15

I straddled him pressing my lips against his jaw line. He started to calm down but not enough. I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine. I think he got the idea. He captured my lips in a breath taking kiss. Our lips moved in sync, the sparks felt better than first tasteing ice cream or chocolate chip cookies. He licked my lip asking for entrance. I denied. Do you know what Rider did?

He tickled me. Damn it he found out my weakness who in the hell told him. 'I kinda told his wolf....sorry.' that sneaky little. I was caught off by my own moan. He licked my mark. I shivered in pleasure. He smirked. Oh he wants to play that way huh. I leaned closer to him and licked his mark. He groaned. I looked down at my phone. 3:54 damn it were late we were supposed to be there at 3:00 shit. I got out of the passenger side and ran to my side. I put the key into the ignition and drove off.