Chapter 4

"Yes Micky!"the pack warriors say with a smirk. I didn't want to stand there and wait so I sat on the bench and waited. I heard doors opening and closing so I looked up.Once they were all dressed I said "Jason, Ralph, Jake, Blake, Casey, Sean, Roxie, Alex, Daniel, and Tyler come with me the rest can go back to sleep." "Yes, Micky!"they said. As we walked down the stairs I explained how we were going to do this.

        I was going to take my new dark blue Camero with white stripes. They were gonna hop in my  black mustangs. But Jason was gonna ride in my shiny black Lamborghini.

        I am the best fighter in all of the packs in the U.S. I will come in last for a big finale. Hah the won't even reconise me. P.s. The cover is what Hollie looks like now. I used to be a fat ugly weak excuse for a werewolf or so they would say.

Once we got in the cars I waited for everyone else to go then I followed. 'Alpha, Zach the Alpha said to call him when we get there.'Jason said. I said evilness clear in my voice 'Tell him we will.' He won't even recognise me I thought. "Watch out Zach here I come!" I said grinning evilly.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Please comment on how I did and any suggestions oh and thank you for reading

            ♡♥BadGirl9151♥♡
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★