Chapter 12

Levi's POV

Bertold would be here with Armin in an hour. I had to leave in three. I sighed closing my eyes in frustration. If this doesn't work then I don't know what to do. I'm hoping Eren will be fine.

     I walked over to Eren while looking at my watch. It was 10:19 am right now. Eren was still slightly upset from throwing up so I gently picked him up causing him to flinch. I shushed him softly and bring him to the living room.

      I sat down with him and grabbed the remote. "Hey little on would you like to watch a movie?" I asked softly and he lightly nodded while burying his face in my chest.

     I scrolled threw Disney+ till I found Lady and the Tramp. I don't really watch kid movies but anything else would scare Eren. I pushed play and pulled a soft blanket over the small omega in my lap.

    After around 20 minutes into the movie I hear a knock on the door. Eren jumps pulling the cover over his head starting to lightly tremble. I set him down gently and get up to open the door.

      When opened I'm met with Bertold and an excited Armin. I sigh and let them in. They were slightly early but I'd be pissed if they were late. I can't stand that kind of laziness.

     I walk back over to the couch as the two follow me making sure to stay quiet since I had briefed Bertold over the phone on how they should act. I gently reach down pulling the blanket off of Eren and he looks up scared and hides once more when he sees the other two males behind me.

    I chuckle lightly at his cuteness and pick the little bundle up. "Hey it's alright Eren these are friends. You're safe remember?" I say gently causing Bertold and Armin to gasp. I give them a glare saying 'do not say a word' before giving my attention back to Eren.

      Eren peeks out at the others while holding onto me tightly with shaky small hands. Armin smiles and waves as Bertold just nods. Eren shivers looking at Bertold but his gaze lingers on Armin as he calms slightly.

     Armin giggles "Hello there Eren~" he says softly and Eren shyly hides his face earning more giggles from the blonde. Armin sneaks a bit closer. "Can you say hi?" He asks softly and Eren slightly waved.

      Bertold smiles as do I at our mates both being cute. I sit down holding Eren and motion for the both of them to sit as well. Armin sat beside me with a cushion in between and Bertold sat beside his mate.

    I gently rubbed Eren's back as he peeked out at Armin. He studied his futures causing Armin to lightly blush and smile. Eren hides his face once more blushing as well from being a shy little cinnamon roll and Armin giggles.

      Armin begins to softly introduce himself and talk to Eren till he eased him out from hiding. Eren crawled out of my lap and sat on the cushion by Armin though he still stayed close to me.

      Eren lightly sniffs the air to smell Armin's sent and when he does he relaxes and smiles his fear of the other gone. "Alright it seems he's warmed up to you...it took a bit shorter than I expected." I said looking at the time. "I've got to go now since the drives long." I say and stand walking to the door.

      Eren noticed and jumps up running after me making grabby hands. "I'm sorry little one but you can't come with." Little did I know how hard it would be to leave.