Chapter 6

by the way......so lemme apologize for confusion. At the first chapter I called his captor Fred but it's Demo. I'm truly sorry Lol xD!!!!

Demo's POV•
It's been 2 months since that bitch ran off. I need to get him back. As long as I can stay away from Wings Of Freedom. I NEED that omega. He's the last one of his kind. My gang still hasn't found anything though.

I walked into our main room. Everyone was sitting there waiting for me to speak. "FIND THAT F'ING OMEGA!!!!!" They all nodded as they left to search for him. I will find you Eren.

Levi's POV•
Halfway threw the meeting Eren's head was starting to lull to the side. I kissed his head and shifted him. He cuddles into me in his new spot on my lap. Izzy looks at him her eyes practically sparkling. "He's so cute!!!" I nodded with a smirk.

Time skip

"This meeting is over." I stood from my seat with a sleeping Eren in my arms. He was so light and frail. He really needed to eat. He shuffled closer to me as he slept the blanket falling off. A few men stopped staring at his thighs and ass. I growled lowly, my eyes narrowed at the men.

I walked out of the room as they quickly moved out of my way. Eren needed a bath today then I'm gonna take him shopping. I walked downstairs to the exit as Petra and Oulu held open the door.

I got in the car as my driver asked the destination. We drove off home as Eren slept the whole way.

We got home and my driver opened my door as I stepped out with Eren asleep in my arms. I went inside and headed to the bathroom setting him onto the counter as I started the warmish hot water. I brung out lavender bubble bath and bath salts then got vanilla and mint shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

It all smelled like him. His natural sent was lavender, vanilla, and mint. I have such a beautiful mate.

Walking over to him I gently shook his shoulder to wake him up. He opened his eyes yawning cutely as he brung up his hand to rub them. He looked around but when he saw the bath he started to freak out and cry as he hugged me kissing all over my face.

I grabbed him pushing him back gently. "Hey Shhh calm down little one.~" I ran my hand threw his long hair. "What's wrong? I won't hurt you I promise." He shook his head and continued to cry. "Shhhh it's okay.~" I pulled him close and rubbed his back as he calmed in my arms.