Chapter 1

The photo above is Eren's outfit or I guess new uniform and plz give me feedback plzzzz~KittyEren💜

Erens POV•
I heard the door to my room unlock as I sat there crying. My master walked in looking at me with disgust. "Have you learned your lesson slave!" I nodded my head shaking as his voice thundered threw the room.

I had dropped a dish while serving him and his friends when one had snaked their hand up my dress. I've been locked in here and I haven't ate any food or water in weeks and was beaten by his men constantly.

He smirked in triumph. "Well slave I've been wanting something from you but I was busy with work.~". He walked closer to me as the tears started to fall faster. "You know what to do~". I nodded and shakily began to strip not wanting to be beaten as he stalked towards me.

Time skip

I laid there crying as he cleaned himself up in satisfactory. "I expect you to be doing your chores and serving me and my guest I'll have over tomorrow. You have a new uniform understand." I nodded and his gaze darkened a harsh hand going across my face causing me to yelp.

He glared at me with rage. "I told you to say yes master!!" I cried and let out a shaky, barely audible 'yes master' as he stormed out of my room. There were rules I had to follow. I wasn't allowed to speak unless he told me to say yes otherwise not a word left my lips. My mind and body aches as blood and his cum dripped off me.

I made my way to the bathroom connected to my room. I turned on the water and let it fill the tub. I slowly lowered myself into the bath wincing in pain letting whimpers escape my lips.

Tears flowed down my cheeks. I washed my body harshly causing my skin to turn red. I felt disgusting. His hands were roaming my body, his cum crusted on my skin. I looked down at the water that had turned a pinkish red.

I sighed as I drained the water and then started a shower to make sure I was extra clean. I made sure to wash my brown locks that had grown down to my thighs.

After deciding I was clean enough I grabbed a clean pastel pink towel. Although he didn't treat me well he provides me with a nice room and whatnot. I sighed in content as the soft fabric surrounded me and wrapped me in warmth.

I walked into my bedroom seeing my new uniform laying across my mint pastel sheets. I looked at it deeming it not bad and hung it up for tomorrow. I put my pjs on and climbed into the sheets and slowly cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I hurried to get up and get dressed in my new uniform as I put on my make up to cover the bruises covering my body.

I slipped my dress on having difficulty getting it over my thighs and ass. After finished preparing myself I ran downstairs. I listened as my heals clacked to a stop against the marble floors. I got out the cleaning supplies and quickly got to work.

As I started to mop the floors Master walked by. He nodded in approval and walked over to me. He twisted a strand of my long hair around my finger as I trembled looking to the floor. His hand began to snake up my dress and I let out a cry.

He scowled and slapped me sending me to the floor. "Finish cleaning you worthless omega!!" I nodded holding my cheek trying to keep from crying as he turned and walked away.

A few hours later and it was now 10am I had finished cleaning and was preparing the food for master and his guest. The guest arriving will be here in 20 minutes.

After I was finished I set the table in time for master to walk in with the guest. I shook at masters presence and quickly bowed towards them and kept bowing not daring to lift my head for I know what comes next if I do.

The guest walked over to me and roughly yanked my chin up. I let out a small yelp as he studied my features. "Well so it's true Fred. You really do own the last omega." He grinned evilly.

Master held his head high with pride as he nodded. I tuned there conversations out as they continued to eat. I was snapped back in when my master screamed at me. "You worthless omega go get us dessert now!!!"

I ran to the kitchen and handed them dessert. The guest snatched the plate from me and I trembled expecting to get hit but luckily he was busy eating so I scurried back to my masters side. He ordered me to pour him some red wine.

I ran and got 2 glasses and set them infront of the men. I shakily began to pour the wine but I was trembling to much and had spilled all over master. I stood in shock as I watched him slowly look at me.

I took off to the closest door out of the mansion. He yelled after me as I kept running for my life. I ran for what felt like hours and I was in a city. I saw people walking around playing on there phones, I saw people driving, some were eating inside a restaurant as some people walked holding hands.

I ran into an ally and hid myself in a box that I could fit in. I was rather small. I'm only 5'2. I sat there terrified. I don't know where I am and I know it's a long way from masters home. I could try to go back but I know he'll be furious and beat me again. I felt sick. I hadn't ate or drank anything in so long. There were so many people here. My vision began to grow hazy as the world began to spin then everything was black.