001

❝ hey strawberry milk boy, I'm Changmin. ❞

[chapter 1]

Delivering strawberry milk was the highlight of Choi Chanhee's day. Not because he loved seeing the joy on people's faces when they got it, that's a side reason. The main reason is because of someone. Ji Changmin. He was a very social person, the most popular guy at school and an exceptional dancer.

The way his body moved to any beat mesmerized Chanhee. Or as Changmin knows in his notes, new. That's right. Not only does Chanhee like Changmin, he loves the guy. He has a huge crush on him and so before he goes to deliver the milk after school, he slips a note into Changmin locker and always signs it with new. He can't let Changmin know about his identity, it'd be awkward.

So for now, it's a secret. That is unless any of their friends spoils it. Yes, Changmin and Chanhee are the best of friends. They bonded after the first time he delivered to the pigeon-like boy. They've befriended the others friends and now it's just a big friend group consisting of 12 very different men. A male who takes leadership skills very seriously.

A angle like boy who no one can ever be mad at. A very model-like man who can act. A very funny guy who everyone adores. The second best dancer right after Changmin, also a very good cook. The second Canadian (after Jacob) who is good at almost anything like piano and art. Chanhee who is very sassy but is a math genius.

Changmin who is clueless at times but is very interested in having a career path in dancing. Haknyeon who has the potential to be a very famous and good mukbanger. Hwall who is a fashion icon, even top stylist are jealous of him. Last but not least Sunric. Very mischievous duo who has to have eyes (sangyeon's) on them at all times. Together they are known as "The Boyz".

What does that have to do with anything? Nothing really. But their friends play an important role later on. They go through a lot of hardships and so their friends are necessary in this case. But don't you worry, Kyunyu is still the main focus. For now, I will leave it up to your imagination of what happens.

- Author <3