002

❝ hey strawberry milk boy, I'm Changmin. ❞

[chapter 2]

As the sun rose, so did the teens of Center Moon Road, South Korea. Not that they wanted to. No one likes getting up for school, especially Chanhee. He hated it like Minhyuk hated cucumbers. The only good thing was him delivering strawberry milk after school. He himself doesn't even know why it was a requirement. But he took the offer because he knows how much his town values strawberry flavored milk.

"Come on Chanhee, you'll be late." His mom called from down the steps. "Coming!" The seventeen year old yelled, hurrying so he can tie his shoes downstairs. "Do you have everything? Lunch money, phone, keys?" Chanhee nodded, grabbing his bag and kissing his mother goodbye. Once in the car, he started thinking. Him and Juyeon planned to go out later after they were done their after school activities.

They were going to ask their friends Sangyeon, Jacob, Hyunjae, and Younghoon if they wanted to go to the park. It was a warmer day out so I'd be perfect. His thoughts got cut short as he had finally arrived. Unluckily for him, he had to be in homeroom in 5 minutes. Meaning he has to rush. As cliché as it sounds, he ended up bumping into someone. "Woah woah woah are you okay? Where are you off to in such a rush?"

"Homeroom, 5 minutes, late." Chanhee tried to say, it was hard because of how hard he was breathing. "Mr, Chae? His class and Mr. Im's class is canceled for today. Some minor difficulties since we were learning about sexuality. You know Korea~" the random boy said, laughing. Chanhee laughed with him before realizing that he sorta knew the male in front of him. "You're the one Juyeon talks about! He says your an amazing dancer. I'm Chanhee by the way, I deliver strawberry milk after school."

"Hey strawberry milk boy, I'm Changmin" Chanhee smiled, but then acted offended at the name. "I have a name you know?" He said, in a sassy tone making the other seventeen year old laugh. "Okay I gotta go. I'll see you after school milk boy." He said,  patting the older's head walking away. Chanhee let out a breath he didn't know he was holding before someone touched his shoulder. It scared the shit out of him. "Lee Jaehyun I'm gonna- Eric son?" He was confused.

Why had the dancer touched him? They've only interacted once. "Juyeon was too lazy to tell you that he can't make it tonight. Him, Jaehyun, and Younghoon have detention." "Of course he does, what'd he do now?" It was like a recurring dream. Every time they all had plans outside of school, Juyeon and maybe Jaehyun and younghoon had detention or they had to much homework. "Talkative and cursed at Mr. Byun." "Typical"

"Hey I'm sorry, don't you hang out with Jacob bae and Sangyeon?" He asked, trying to be-friend the pink haired male. "Why you like them?" He said, raising his eyebrow and laughing a little afterwards. "One of them. My friend Kevin liked Jacob with a burning passion. They are actually really good friends, all of us are besides us and you." Chanhee nodded. "Juyeon wants to keep me secret" he pursed his lips, planning on beating the elders ass.

"You should hang out with us next weekend. You know, so you can meet everyone else." Eric smiled at him, making the taller return the favor. "Sure, but make sure those three dimwits don't cancel out." "Will do!" Eric said, running in the opposite direction. Chanhee shrugged the weird encounter off and went to his locker.

Considering the fact that 20 minutes had passed in that hallway, he was just in time for his next class with luckily had Younghoon in it. The bad part, they are lab partners. Why is that bad? Well people suck off of Hyunjae, Younghoon, and Juyeon's visuals like a leech. So it's annoying having girls surround your desk and push you out the way.