003

❝ hey strawberry milk boy, I'm Changmin. ❞

[chapter 3]

"So, were you ever gonna tell me about your friend?" Chanhee asked, catching the attention of Jaehyun & a male who was busy making very odd but beautiful sketches as well. "What do you mean?" "Dont play coy with me Mr. Jelly." This made younghoon look up from his chemistry book and sigh. "So I'm guessing you met Changmin? Eric? Which one?" "Both actually. You never thought to tell me? I've been stood up by you all so many times to find out you hang out with other dweebs."

"We aren't dweebs, we are just better." The artsy dude behind them said. "Hand me that pencil whatever your name is." The Canadian did so and chanhee snapped it. "Keep your ass out my business" "I have a name, it's Kevin moon the one Jacob fell in love with." This made chanhee roll his eyes. He didn't care about what his name is or how he correlates to the younger. "Don't care, never did. I can't believe I have to see you next weekend."

"Wait your coming?" Jaehyun said, finally paying attention to something other than his phone. "Yeah that Eric dude invited me. You know? The one that sangyeon likes?" He asked even though he knew that Hyunjae definitely knew. "Now your just teasing. You'd actually really like them. Maybe you can talk to Changmin more" he said, younghoon nudging Chanhee's shoulder. "Ha ha you crack me up"

He rolled his eyes again and decided to not talk further. This got him thinking. Changmin looked and sounded familiar. Surely you'd have to remember such a unique being like that of Ji Changmin. "Is it possible? I haven't been to America in years" Chanhee thought. It had hit him that they were old roommates. They also dated. It was only when Changmin found someone new that he broke it off with the smaller male. It broke him completely so he moved back to South Korea.

"That asshole!" Jacob said, meeting up with Chanhee after class. "What's your problem?" "What's yours?" Jacob gently smacked his arm and answered first. "Mr. Park Yeol. He gave me chemistry homework in math!" The younger laughed at his friends defeat despite having the same thing happen to him a year ago. "Well I know Changmin. You know? The male you didn't tell me about?" "What about him?" The soft male asked.

"Me and him were roommates back when I was studying in America. He eventually asked me out and I accepted cause I liked him, but he left me and our 2 year relationship for some asshole!" This caused someone to laugh behind them. Changmin in the flesh. "Talking about me?" "You wish bird brain. Watch it." The pink haired male said, moving so the pigeon-like male didn't touch him. "Whatever, see you after school strawberry milk boy."

That nickname. It made Chanhee blush despite what happened in the past. He liked Changmin still. He couldn't deny that. His heart started beating loudly at the mention of his name, he started getting shy around him. It was a clear view that Chanhee had a crush on him. Hell even Juyeon knew when they all met up for lunch. "You should totally write a letter". Sangyeon said, sitting down. "To?" "Your crush, who else?" He sighed, and thought about the idea.

It's not THAT bad of an idea, and so in his last class, he quickly wrote a letter and asked to use the bathroom. He slipped it into the tallers locker. He won't know. He can't know. Surely enough, after school he found it. He read it and was amazed, the hand writing was impeccable and he could sense that someone he knew wrote this. It was close to home.

Dear Changmin,

The flowers looked so beautiful as the wind blew them to the south. The pretty purple, blue, green, and most importantly red. Red carnations to be exact. You know what that means? Alas my poor heart, it aches. Oh how I wanted you to know how much I love you. But you left, love. You left me alone in the cold. I couldn't sleep. It was hard. We we're close but then we drifted. He was your life, it was no longer me. It's still not me. I know it. You act fake Ji Changmin. You aren't as happy as you seem. I know somewhere in the back of your mind, you feel that hurt. That's what I feel. I feel it because of you. I don't want to guilt trip you into feeling bad, I'm just too scared to face you.

I hope you know that I'd love to rekindle what was our relationship. Even if it's just platonically. I wanna know if your sister ever gave birth. I wanna know if your parents divorced or not. I wanna know if you have matured and learned how priceless love and feelings are. Our relationship was beautiful and blooming, like the flowers I mentioned earlier. You don't have to reconnect the dots if you don't want to. But let this be a lesson, if you hurt someone expect to be hurt back. Idk how I'll hurt you back, but it'll happen at some point in time.

Yours truly,
New <3