Chapters 24

Emily's POV

"What are you talking about? Your eyes are green!" Isabelle yells, Jasmine growls at her and she squirms in her seat,
"Jasmine, she's not lying, your eyes a green, you need to calm down." I say from behind, panicking,
"Tell me what she wants?!" Jas says grabbing Isabelle's wrists, I grab Jasmine by the hair and pull back hard, Lily whimpers and I tell her to shut up,
"You're hurting her! Let go now!" I growl at her, she growls back at me and let's go of Isabelle then grabs my wrist and squeezes really hard, I feel my bones crack, but I still don't stand down.
"Let. Go." I say, I feel my body start to change and Jas gets scared, I growl at her and she drops her head and let's go of my wrist, which straightens back into place. I shift fully into wolf form and call for my brother, I hear him come into our suite and into Isabelle's room.
'Take Isabelle to your room and leave her with Riley, tell Jake to come here on your way back. Do not tell anyone else about this.' Ben nods at my commands and picks up Isabelle, he inspects he quickly bruising wrists as he walks away. I look down towards Jas who is crouched in the corner, she looks up and smirks at me and goes back to murmuring to herself, I decide against waiting for the boys and get into her head on my own,
'Lupus? Can you hear me?' I say, blocking out Lily, Jas, Ben and the pack links.
'Yes.' Is all I hear, I strain my brain to listen some more.
'Lupus, what's happening?' I ask,
'We're scared.' He says,
'Of what?'
'The Elites.' With that I make my way back to reality to find Jas gone and the window smashed, I look outside, I don't know how she survived that fall. I shift and grab a shirt and a pair of shorts, I yell out to Ben before I shift again, I pick up my clothes in my mouth and run towards the elevator, following Jake and Ben's scents I end up in the games room.
'Jakob, Ben!' I yell into the link, they both shoot up off the couch an spin to face me.
"Yes Alpha." They say in union,
'Jasmine has gone, we need to track her down. She is a danger to herself and to others. Get ready to go, you have five minutes.' I tell them, they nod their heads and jog to the elevator with me, Ben presses the button to go to the floor with all our rooms on it. I follow Ben to his room to check on Isabelle. I shift and put the clothes on before I walk in. I walk into Ben and Riley's room and I'm attacked, I fall to the floor and a small child lands on top of me. I stand up and pick up Isabelle who hangs off of me.
"This is a one time thing." I say to her and hug her back.
"Thank you." She says,
"Riley, can you watch her for a few more hours? Ben, Jas and I have something important to do." Riley nods at me and I put Isabelle down on the floor.
"Stay with Riley, okay? I'll be back soon." Isabelle hugs me again and goes over to Riley who is sitting on the bed, she switches on the TV and changes it to a kids channel for Isabelle. Ben comes into the room in his underwear with some clothes in his hand, he throws me another shirt. I shift and catch it in my mouth,
"Show off." Ben says, I watch as he says goodbye to Riley and shifts into his brown wolf, he nods at me and we jog back to the elevator. We sit and wait for Jake who isn't here yet.
'What's up with her?' Ben asks out of the blue.
'I don't know, she wouldn't talk to me, but Lupus said that they're scared.' I tell him.
'Of?'
'He said The Elites, but it can't be true.'
'Why not? You're in a legend, with Jas.' He says,
'If it's true, then I'm scared too.' He looks at me with sad eyes. I look up when I hear footsteps. Jake rounds the corner with several other wolves following him, all with clothes hanging out of their mouthes.
'Jake, what the hell? I said not to tell anyone!'
'Um, no. You didn't. And they're here to help.' I roll my eyes and take a closer look at who's there. Abby, Jessie, Michael and Grant.
'You forgot Nate.' I say sarcastically.
'He was with me, but then I remembered that he isn't a wolf yet so I dropped him off with Riley, Lola is there too.' He says not picking up on my sarcasm, I growl annoyed at him and press the button on the elevator. I focus on all of our links as a group, I add in Riley as well and keep it in my head,
'Okay, I guess Jake hasn't filled you in so I will. We are tracking Jasmine, she isn't her self at the moment, she's dangerous, just as an example she was able to break my wrist and I'm her mate. Her wolf told me that she is scared of The Elites, if any of you had a childhood you know what they're capable of and now they're here. We have to track Jas down before she does something stupid. Try not to kill her, but if it is necessary, do what you have to do.' The last sentence makes most of us whimper, especially me. The elevator opens and we all run out the door to the front yard. Smelling the air I know exactly where to go. I bark at the others to get their attention and they all follow me through the trees, when we reach the tree line the group lets me go first, I walk to the middle of the field and approach Jas with caution. She lays still, I poke her with my snout, she's still breathing at least, but she doesn't stir. A sharp pinch causes me to spin around, but I find no one, I growl at nothing as I start to feel drowsy, my eye lids drop and I fall over, taking in Jasmine's scent, I relax into the darkness that starts to overwhelm me and before too long I'm asleep.