Chapter 8

EMILY'S POV
TWO DAYS LATER

"Honey, can I talk to you?"
"Umm, since when do you call me 'Honey'?" I ask Jasmine,
"I have no idea." she replies,
"Okay, go ahead."
"Umm, there is no way to sugar coat it, but are you on heat?"
"Shh, the guys might hear you."
"I'm pretty sure they can smell you, I smelt you the second I woke up, even when I was on my run I was tempted to come back and rip your clothes off, to put it lightly." She says looking down slightly embarrassed. I feel my face heating up,
"What am I supposed to do? They can all smell me, even if you mark me, they'll smell it." I say,
"They'll lay off."
"You want to mark me?" I ask, she turns around and walks out of the bathroom quickly. I smile at the thought of us, you know, and being official, but I have no idea how we're supposed to mate.
I asked Grant, our pack librarian I guess you could say, to look through the legends to see if there was anything about us, but I haven't heard anything yet.
'Emily, get down here. We're gonna be late again.' Jasmine says in the link,
'Coming!' I walk out of my room with my bag and keys. I walk down the hall, just before I get to the stairs I'm pulled back. Someone has a tight grip on me, it's a guy, I can tell by his strength and smell.
'Jas, help!' I yell, the second those words escape into the link, I'm out of the grip of whoever grabbed me and on the ground, there's a pure white wolf standing over Jake growling in his face.
"Jas, stop!" I yell, she looks over at me, her green eyes asking me why, she looks back down an realises it's Jake. She gets off of him and shifts back, she walks to our room to put some clothes on. I look back to Jake to see him scared and sorry.
"What the hell?" I hear Ben yell, I look over to him, he has fury written all over his face. With in the second Jake is up, he is back down on the floor with a very pissed off brother about to punch his face.

JASMINE'S POV

I walk out of the room with a pair of tracksuit pants and a sports bra on, just in case the need to shift comes. I see Ben on top of Jake about to punch him, I let Ben have one shot before I pull him off. I glare at Jake and he looks down submissively, Ben glares at Jake as well, but he doesn't submit.
"I'm sorry Jas, but I couldn't control Hayden, he just took over without my permission and attacked her." Jake says about his wolf,
"Don't apologise to me, I'm not the one you grabbed." I say,
"Sorry Emily. I honestly didn't mean it." he says,
"It's fine. No one is hurt." she says. I sniff the air and all I can smell is Em on heat, it's really strong so my eyes are probably changing green. I look towards Ben and he nods his head knowing what I meant about my eyes. I close them and take a deep breath and open them again, he nods telling me my eyes are fine.
"I think we should stay home, we don't want anyone else grabbing you and starting a massive wolf fight on school grounds." I say.

We stayed home and just chilled out, we played the Xbox and the Wii and watched movies with Ben, Jake and a few of the pack members that don't go to school.
"Ben, can you make some food?" I ask,
"Whatever. I'll be back." he walks out of the room. Suddenly I hear feet running up the stairs and down the hall, I stand up and turn around to see a very panicked kid, he looks around thirteen, he has dirty blond hair and blue eyes.
"Alpha, I have news from the boys on duty." he says, Emily stands and face him,
"What's you name?" she asks,
"Nathaniel." he replies,
"What's the news?" Em asks,
"The guys found a wolf, she's from a pack not far from here, but she's not ours. She's real bad, they think it was an unfair fight."
"What do you mean 'real bad'?" I ask,
"She's all bloody and bitten, Luna." he replies calling me Luna, the term for an Alpha's female mate. Emily has already started to walk away, I jog to catch up with her,
"Nate! You coming!" I yell,
"Yes, Luna."
"You can call me Jas." I say, he smiles at me appreciatively. We walk into the pack hospital, I recognise it from the bitch fight with Em's mother. We walk into a room, it's all white and there's a chestnut colored wolf lying on the table wimpering.
"What's the matter with her, Doc?" Emily asks,
"She's not ours, but I think she's a South Black Wood member, if you look closely she's got a little tattoo behind her ear." He says,
"I honestly don't care where she's from, I want to know what happened and if she's gonna die."
"She'll be fine, but I need to talk to you outside." the doctor says, the walk out of the room together leaving me and Nate.
"How old are you, Nate?" I ask,
"I'm thirteen." he replies,
'Guessed it!' Lupus yells,
'No, I did.'
'I did first, you just weren't listening.' he says, I shake my head at him. I move over to the wolf, she's small in comparison to me in wolf form, but she's still a pretty big wolf. I put my hand near her face to let her smell me, I move to her forehead and pet her, the instant I touch her if feel all of her emotions, pain, scared, angry, hurt. I pull my hand away, then put it back on her head, I concentrate really hard on listening to her thoughts.
'Kelly, let me out! It hurts, please.' I hear a voice say,
'Hello? Can you hear me?' I ask,
'Who are you? How did you get in my head?' the same voice asks,
'It's okay, I'm going to help you.' I say, I pull away from her head and look around, Nate is staring at me in awe, I smile at him at gesture to him to be quiet. I touch her forehead again and focus on her pain. I hear her whimpering stop and Nathaniel gasp. I open my eyes feeling drained, I see a girl lying on the table were the wolf should be, she's got her eyes closed and short chestnut colored hair. She slowly opens her eyes and looks around the room, her eyes finally landing on me.
"Who are you?" she asks trying not to act scared, but I can still feel her emotions so I know she is.
"I'm Jasmine, who what's your name?" I reply,
"Abby, I'm the messenger for the South Black Wood Pack."
"Okay, did you come to send a message?" I ask,
"Yes, it's for the Alpha." she says,
"I'll go and get her, wait with her with Nate." I walk out of the room and sniff the air, I follow the scent of her heat until I get to a room at the end of the hall. I knock on the door and the doctor opens it,
"Yes?" he asks obviously annoyed,
"She's awake, but I can come back later, if that suits you." I say more angrily than I expected, he nods his head and walks out and back up the hall,
"She's a messenger and she has a message for you." I say to Emily, who is leaning over some books with a guy around our age. I walk back down the hall into Abby's room. The doctor is giving her a check up, surprised how fast she healed, wolves already have fast healing, but her wounds would have taken at least a day or two. Emily walks in and sits on my lap.
"You have a message for me?" she asks,
"Yes. My Alpha says that he agrees and that he and his pack will be coming to stay next week." Emily nods her head and says,
"Thank-you. Is that all?"
"No, I have a message for her, if she has your permission?" she says nodding her head in my direction, Emily nods her head and all she says is,
"I found you."

-----------------

Hey Guys,
Comment what you think of this chapter and stuff.
Anonymous-Anonymous