Chapter 5 - Diagon Ally with Harry Potter

"You are the greatest friend I'll  ever have"

~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

I couldn't believe my eyes for millionth time... I've seen this scene thousands of times but seeing it from my own eyes felt very different. I could feel Harry glance at me, I wanted to look back but I didn't want to take my eyes off the view. Hagrid started walking and we followed him.

"Here's you get your quill and ink" Hagrid showed us

"And over there, all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry" Hagrid continued to introduce us. We both were looking every place we could see.  While walking we also saw a Pet shop and if I'm not wrong then we maybe saw Hedwig. There were a group of kids in front of broomstick shop  talking about Nimbus 2000. 'I want to tell Harry that he is going to own one soon' I thought. 

"But Hagrid, How am I to pay for all of this?? I haven't money" Harry said worriedly

"Look There's your money Harry. Gringotts, The wizard bank" Hagrid showed us happily. "Ain't no safer place, not one... except perhaps Hogwarts" 

'Well.. it won't be safe now' I chuckled

We entered the bank and all of the goblins were staring at us like we were Robbers. for my fun.. I was glaring them back and that made Harry smile. 'it worked'

"Uh.. Hagrid.. What exactly are these things?" Harry asked 

"These are Goblins, Harry" I answered 

"She's right.. They're clever as they come but not the most friendly beasts....Best stay close" Hagrid warned us. As soon as he said, Harry scooted close to me and Hagrid. I smiled. we went to main counter.

Hagrid cleared his throat and said "Mr. Harry Potter wishes to make a withdrawal"

When he said. that goblin stopped writing and bent from the table to see Harry.

"And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key?" He asked Harry

"Oh wait a minute here... Got it somewhere" Hagrid said finding the key in his pocket. That goblin went back and after few seconds Hagrid found it." Ha! Here's the little devil" He showed the key and then turned to me.He was staring at me, I didn't knew why so I stared back.

"Your turn, young Y/n" Hagrid said. 

"ohh" I said when I realized. I stood between Harry and Hagrid, Cleared my throat and said " Um.. I want to make a withdrawal from Irene Kim's Vault" 

When the goblin heard her name he looked at me suspiciously. "And who might you be?"

"I am Y/n Kim.. Her ..d-daughter" I said trying not to hesitate 

"why should I believe you??? Do you have her key???" Ha asked me still doubting me. I glanced at Harry. he was looking at me.. he looked confused. I looked back at the Goblin

"Yes... its here" I took the hair clip of my hair and showed him and he looked satisfied and nodded his head. then Hagrid begun whispering loud enough for Harry and me

"And there's something else as well." He took a mail from his pocket " Professor Dumbledor gave me this." He gave it to goblin "Its about You-know-what in vault you-know-which" 

"Very well" Goblin said.... Harry looked suspicious and confused at the same time. 'God I miss the background music'. I signed and Harry looked at me.. I just shrugged

a little time skip 

We were now sitting in that roller coaster thingy. It felt like a real roller coaster ride. I was sitting next to harry.. and he was a little shy..'that won't do Harry.. Talk to me Potter I want to gain your trust' My thoughts were broke when we stopped