Chapter 18 - Arrival with The Car

"I think that Ms. Kim wants to make her life more entertaining that it already is!" 

~~~~~~

1st Person's POV

Rest of Y/n's day went light. she and her friends bought all the supplies for their second year at Hogwarts. They had Ice-cream after their shopping, Y/n swore it was the most incredible ice cream she ever ate. Eric had to go Australia, for work . He was upset by it, he wanted to drop his Niece and Nephew to school train. Mr. Weasley had confirmed him that he'll safely take both of the Kims to station with his family. Eric agreed after declining few times.

 Harry, Y/n and Jake followed The Weasleys to the burrow. Even though they had stayed there for only few hours, they loved staying there. Mrs. Weasley had made Spaghetti for everyone's  dinner. Y/n had insisted to help, at last Mrs. Weasley agrees and Y/n had taught Mrs. Weasley the recipe of Pork & Rice Noodle Soup, which everyone found delicious. 

Time skip Next Day

They were Running late. How all them managed to arrive at King's Cross Station right 5 minutes before the train will departure, was a mystery for Y/n. The Kims, Weasleys and Harry went practically running on the platforms.

"10:58, come on!!!" Mr. Weasley announced

"The train will be leaving any moment!" Mrs. Weasley said worriedly

"Fred, George, Jake, Percy, you first!" Mr. Weasley called for them. All four of them ran through the wall. Harry, Ron and Y/n were behind from everyone. They waited for Ginny to go inside the wall. Just she entered Mr and Mrs. Weasley went after her, trying to get seat for their daughter.

"Let's go" Harry said and Ron nodded

"You guys go first" Y/n said pulling her trolley behind them. 

Harry ran at wall with Ron and Y/n behind him. His steps were getting faster he was a centimetre close to wall ready to pass through it, but-

CRASH!!!

He crashed into the wall, Ron tripped behind him and fell , Y/n had stopped her trolley right in time.Harry's and Ron's boxes were all over the plat form. Y/n went pick Hedwig's cage.

'Phew!!! I almost got crashed' Y/n thought  and helped Ron and Harry to get up. 

"Oy!!! What do you two you're doing?" The manger asked Harry and Ron

"Sorry..lost control of the trolley" Harry apologized

"It will not happen again" Y/n bowed her head, the manger smiled at her politeness and walked away

"Why can't we get through?" Harry asked his friends

"I don't know.. the gateway sealed itself for some reason" Ron tapped the hard wall and they heard a bell. It's 11:00!!

"The train leaves at exactly at 11:00!!!! We've missed it!!" Y/n said looking at the clock

"Hey, guys...If we can't get through...maybe mum and dad can't get back" Ron said worriedly

"Maybe we should just go and wait by the car" Harry suggested and Y/n's eyes lighten up. Ron and her looked at each other

"The car!" They said in unison 

1st person's POV

All three of us quickly dropped our trunks into the car. Ron and Harry sat in front while I sat in back with Hedwig and Haru. 

Ron started the engine. making a huge noise. I patted Hedwig through her cage, she looked scared. The car slowly lifted itself in the air. The car was shaking vigorously