Chapter 32 - The Leaky Cauldron

"Try Changing your universe before asking me that question"

~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

Harry woke up at strange place. He sat up to find him in unfamiliar room. The memories that happened last night ran through his mind.

He made his Aunt blow up in a balloon. Luckily he wasn't expelled from his school for that. He got up from the bed and looked outside the window. A train was passing by really closely.

Harry walked towards bathroom and after he was done, he went back to his room and sat on the bed not knowing what he should do.

Ron said he'll be at Leaky Cauldron by the afternoon. Soon followed by Hermione who said she'll be there the same time as Ron. Harry didn't know about Y/n. He didn't hear from her since after she sent him his birthday gift. He didn't even knew if he'll see her today.

Last year, when both of them were accused of petrifying the Muggleborn Hogwarts's students whilst the attacker turned out to be Lord Voldemort using Ron's younger sister Ginny as a puppet. But Thankfully Harry, Ron, Y/n and Hermione solved the problem. But Because of that, Harry felt that Y/n was his closest friend who could understand him very well. Even thinking about Y/n, Ron and Hermione made Harry feel happy. 

After an hour, suffering from Boredom, Harry gave up and looked at his books he's going to learn this year. On the table, he saw a very odd book which looked liked it had skin and was making noise. He read the title that said. 'The Monster Book of Monsters' . Harry opened the belt which held the book close which revealed 4 small yellow eyes. Harry grabbed the book in his hands and was about to open it but stopped when he saw that the book had teeth. 

Like an angry animal, the book started to move vigorously trying to bite Harry. He dropped the book on the floor trying to save himself and stepped back from it. But it followed him. Harry climb on the bed as the book went under it. Harry bent down the bed to see the book. From Harry's point of view. The book looked liked it had 4 eyes and on big mouth with both fingers and toes on the edges. The book stared back at Harry but suddenly ran forward to him. Harry dragged himself up. The book looked left and right, as it could not see Harry or any prey, it went back. 

 Harry got an idea that could work. He pulled out his shoe and held it by the lace. The bed as well as the room was shaking because of the train. Harry grabbed one of the foot poster from the four poster bed for support. He dropped the shoe, the book swung out the same second. Harry jumped on the book, knocking it out. 

Harry quickly took the book and covered it with the belt. He look out the window and decided he should get out of this room now. He grabbed his jacket and walked out. As he closed the door, he saw a rat running for his life as a orange cat was running behind him. Harry walked downstairs and smiled when he heard very familiar voices.

"I'm warning you Hermione... keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers, or I'll turn it into a tea cozy!!"

"Its a cat, Ronald. What do you expect?? Its in his nature!!!" 

Harry continued to walk downstairs watching his bestfriends arguing. He stopped and leaned on the stair.

"A Cat?? Is that what they told you??? Looks more like a pig with hair, that cat of yours!!" Ron said angrily

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush. Its alright, Crookshanks. Just ignore the mean little boy" Hermione said comforting her cat. Just then Ron noticed Harry watching them.

"Harry!!" Ron said happily and Hermione turned to look at Harry as well.

"Harry" She said smiling.

Three of them talked about alot of things. Ron talked about how good Egypt was. His Father, Arthur Weasley had won The Annual Daily Prophet Grand Prize, which he decided to spend in the visit to his Oldest Son Bill Weasley in Egypt with his family. Hermione talked about how she wanted an owl and actually went to the shop for it but ended up buying the cat she found adorable.