21| Strawberries and Pancakes

Thank you all for continuing to support me through the long wait! My commissions are open! Please, If you're interested lmk and check announcements! DM me on discord or insta if interested <3

"It shall be named....GREGORY'S FORTRESS!"

"Willow Pillow Kingdom!"

"Gregory's Fortress!"

"Willow Pillow Kingdom!"

"Gregory's Fortress!"

"Willow Pillow Kingdom!"

"How about a fort."

Willow and Gregory glanced up at Y/N, obviously in the middle of tug of war with a pillow.

"But we built this fort for Monty! It needs a so freaking radical and sick name, just like Gregory's Fortress!" the brown haired boy complained, glaring at Willow.

"Exactly. So that's up for Montgomery to decide for himself." Y/N chuckled.

Back at Gregory and Y/N's house, him and Willow started prepping a fort, waiting for his arrival. The two were thrilled, for this time they could actually see the robotic gator outside of the PizzaPlex. Though their time would be limited, they were still full of excitement.

"Gregory! Don't eat those strawberries, they're for Monty." Y/N called out to the brown haired boy, munching down on one of the sweet red berries.

"Huh? Why?" he asked, mouthful of strawberries.

"They're for Montgomery, since they can eat, he found out strawberries are one of his favorites." Y/N chuckled. "And luckily for me, they changed the animatronics whole eating system so it's not so...disgusting."

"Eugh" Willow gagged, rolling her eyes. "Finally. After that whole fry situation, never!"

"Girl you can't be complaining, I had to clean it out. Poor Monty though, he was embarrassed enough as it was!" Y/N laughed, earning small chuckles from Willow and Gregory.

Y/N's laughter faded leaving a smile on her face as she picked up things around the house for when Monty arrived, listening to Willow and Gregory's conversation that had faded back to the name of the fort they had made.

They had spent hours trying to make it perfect. Y/N found it sweet that they were so excited. She went to the bathroom looking in the mirror. She couldn't help the smile on her face, or the feeling of her heart pounding in her chest at the sound of cars and trucks passing by the house. She hoped every one of them were the truck delivering Monty.

Y/N walked back to the kitchen, looking out the window to wait for her beloved gator. God's how she missed him. She missed how safe it felt in his arms...she missed his silly little questions about everything... Y/N snapped out of her thoughts when a large truck with a trailer hitched on the back, both having the Freddy Fazbear's logo plastered on the side, pull into her driveway. Y/N's heart skipped a beat as her excitement took over and she ran to the door, quickly unlocking it and running out to meet the man that was getting out of the driver's side door. She could feel her heart pounding against her ribs as the man walked up to her, a woman getting out of the passenger side going to the trailer to open it. Y/N's gaze turned back to the man in front of her when he cleared his throat.

"Are you Y/N?"

"Yes sir." Y/N said with a smile from ear to ear. The man gave an exhausted smile before turning to the woman and giving her a nod. She immediately unlocked the trailer and slid the door up, causing it to squeal loudly. The man went to the bed of the truck, pulling out a large dolly. He wheeled it to the woman as she pulled it down a ramp from the trailer. They both looked exhausted already which was worrisome to Y/N. What if they get hurt?...Y/N snapped out of her thoughts as they began to wheel out Monty, who was strapped to the dolly. "Must've been a long day, huh?" Y/N asked the two workers.