10 ~ Flash Mob

Author's Note
I'm confusing myself with the two Tom's, so I decided it best to use Tom when referring to Hiddleston, and Tomm when referring to Scarlett and Ava's friend.
***

It was well past midnight, and around three quarters of the guests had already left for the night.
Richard and Scarlett were dancing, Benedict and Sophie were talking to Tomm, and Ava was sitting in the corner with the other Tom. Martin was chatting to Aidan and Dean. There were a few others dancing and talking, but the party had died down quite a bit.
"So what do you think?" Richard asked as they twirled around the dancefloor.
"What do you mean?" Scarlett raised an eyebrow.
"Of all this," Richard gestured to the room. "The BAFTA's?"
"It's amazing!" Scarlett grinned, and Richard laughed.
"Tiring though," he said, and Scarlett shook her head.
"I'm not tired at all, I could keep dancing all night." she grinned, and Richard laughed again.
"You already have done. It's morning now,"
"Okay smarty-pants." Scarlett rolled her eyes before the music changed.
Scarlett stopped dancing and Richard looked at her - confused.
"Scarlett? Are you alright?" he asked, but she shook him off, searching the room for...
Tomm.
He immediately stood up and their eyes met. The song was one they'd been rehearsing for days now - weeks even. Underground from Memphis.
Ava must've recognised it too, as she stood from her conversation with Tom, and made her way to the dancefloor, pulling Richard to the side and shoving a few others away too.
Scarlett grinned as Tomm broke into a run and reached the dancefloor as soon as their part kicked in.
They immediately started the routine that was hammered into their memory, and soon a crowd had developed around them. Every so often Scarlett would catch a glimpse of someone in the audience. Ava was grinning and clapping to the beat with Benedict and Martin - who were beginning to dance a bit too.
Richard stood with his mouth wide open, and Tom the same.
Scarlett and Tomm sped through the routine without a single trip. The song ended as quickly as it had begun, and the room was silent and Tomm and Scarlett stood - panting.
Then Ava broke into applause.
And so did the rest of the room.
Scarlett grinned as Tomm bowed and she curtsied, before Richard ran towards her - pulling her into a hug.
"Where the hell did that come from?" he laughed.
"Any practice is good at the moment, we're doing Memphis in less than a couple of months,"
"Well after that sneak preview I'm definitely seeing the final product," Richard winked, and Ava ran over.
"That was amazing guys!" she laughed, pulling Scarlett and Tomm into a giant hug.
"Thanks for clearing everyone out of the way," Tomm winked, and Ava laughed.
"It was my pleasure. I would happily shove random people out of the way for you. You should've seen me - I was all 'out of my way bitches, shits about to go down' - it was fabulous!" Ava grinned, pulling them into yet another hug as Tom approached from behind her.
"I don't believe we were properly introduced before, I'm Tom Hiddleston, and you two are amazing dancers." he laughed, giving Ava a glance.
Scarlett grinned, more so at the glance he gave Ava than the compliment that she had just recieved herself.

***

Everyone had cleared out of the venue, and Scarlett and Richard were standing outside in the parking lot.
"Thank you, so, so much for bringing me and my friends here." Scarlett smiled, and Richard put his arm around her waist, grinning.
"It was my absolute pleasure. And Ava behaved herself too," he laughed, and Scarlett nodded.
"Plus she really hit it off with Tom,"
"Of course she did - they are the same person." Richard said, and Scarlett laughed - shivering slightly.
"Are you cold?" Richard asked, but before she could answer, his jacket was draped over her, and she pulled it around her neck, sinking into the warmth.
"Thanks, but now you'll get cold."
"That's okay," Richard winked, and Scarlett laughed.
Scarlett was about to speak again when Richard pulled her towards him, one hand placed firmly on the small of her back, the other curling into her hair. Their lips briefly touched, and Richard chuckled at the small gasp that escaped Scarlett's mouth. She laughed and pulled him down to meet her lips as she ran her fingers through his hair.
"I - I love... you-" Richard breathed inbetween kisses.
"I love you too," Scarlett laughed as Richard moved down to her neck, but she pushed him away.
He looked at her, disappointment flooding his face, and she winked.
"We'll continue this later,"