New Mates

Kayla

Some cheerleaders came up to us. "Hi." One said. "You gonna try out for the cheer squad?" Jessie snorted and Alice giggled.

"Jessie will," Alice eagerly said. "But is it girls only? Our last school's cheer squad was girls only."

"No guys can too. But none of the guys are interested in cheer."

"I'll try it too," Ben said. "Unless I try for a sport instead. Excuse Alice's enthusiasm. She's easily excited."

"Hey!" Alice yelled.

"Sorry, babe. Your brother's right," Jessie said. Alice pouted and Jessie gave her a quick kiss. Yeah... She's not very upset now. Alice beamed and some of the cheerleaders said "aww".

"You two are brother and sister?" The same girl asked.

"Yeah. Alice and I are twins. Her girlfriend, Jessica, and my boyfriend, Harry, are also twins. My name's Ben. We aren't related and none of us are related to Kayla. But, after our parents and their parents died five years ago, Kayla's parents took us in. We were already friends and our parents were friends. We live in the mansion on top of that hill."

"Now, you know our names... What's yours, gorgeous?" I ask the girl. Jessie and Alice smirked as the girl blushed.

"My name is Dana." She pointed at the girl on her left. "That's Talia." She pointed at the girl on her right. "That's Beth and her identical twin is Courtney." Dana pointed at the last girl.

"Are you all gay, then?" Courtney blurted out.

"Court, you can't ask them that! It's rude!" Beth said to her sister.

"Yes, we are."

"Kayla's single!" Harry yelled and I laughed.

"Harry, you don't have to keep saying that. I can get a girl on my own."

"I know... But that doesn't mean I can't interfere to help you out." He smirked at me. He's annoying.

"Yo, dude! We saw your cars this morning. They're fucking sick!" Some guy came up to us with his buddies. He looked at me. "Hey, beautiful. Wanna go on a date with me later?"

"I'd rather not," I replied. "I'm a lesbian." His face fell.

"Oh. Okay. We don't mind that here. My sister's gay and I'd beat the crap out of anyone who made fun of her for it."

"Your sister?"

"My twin sister." He turned and saw Dana. "I see you've already met her. Hey, Dana."

"Why are there so many twins at this school now?" Jessie joked and everyone laughed.

"There's actually another set of twins. Not identical. They're two of the new teachers. I know because my dad is the principal. They're fucking hot. All three of the new teachers. Those females are gorgeous." I grinned and looked at Jessie and Alice.

"You know what this means... Don't you, girls?"

"Bets on who can fuck the new teachers before the others do! Hell, yeah!" Alice yelled before Jessie looked at her. Alice looked sheepish and Jessie looked amused. "If you're okay with that, babe," she amended and I laughed with Harry and Ben. The football players looked at us in shock and the cheerleaders looked amused. Ben explained our family again.

"Wait... You live in a mansion on the hill?" Dana's twin said. I nodded. "Awesome! Well, I'm Barry." He pointed at the guy on his left. "That's Jack." He pointed at the guy behind him. "Luke." He pointed at the guy on his right and said "Tyler." He pointed at the last guy. "And Blake. Are any of you gonna try out for the football team? Or even soccer?"