9

Daddy, call Taehyung daddy. That was an impossible request and Taehyung knew that. The two had been friend for far too long, and to suddenly call him daddy seemed like an impossible request.

"I dont know" jungkook trailed off.

"It would be only in front of me, and it will never have to say it outside of this house if you don't want to say it. I swear I will make this as comfortable as possible for you" Taehyung declared.

Jungkook sighed, "alright i will be your little then" he agreed.

Taehyung pulled jungkook into his arms and tightly hugged him to death. he was excited to have jungkook finally be his, he didn't know what to do about it. Jungkook whimpered softly in his arms. All the shaking he needs to use the bathroom more.

Pulling jungkook away, Taehyung narrowed his eyes at the boy. "do you have to go potty sweetheart?"

"Why are you saying it like that?" Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

"Because im babying you, dummy" Taehyung sarcastically replied.

"Great job at calling a baby dummy. You'll make a great daddy someday" jungkook sarcastically said.

"I'm your daddy, now aren't I?" He smirked, causing jungkook to blush.

Laying jungkook down on the towel on the floor, Taehyung pulled jungkook boxer off and slipped the diaper he had taken off back on him. He then pulled the boy into his lap and held him close, rocking him back and forth.

"Um...... d-daddy?" Jungkook squeaked, testing the name out.

Taehyung hummed in content, "yes baby?" He asked.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Taehyung placed a hand on jungkooks bladder and lightly applied pressure to it. Jungkook whimpered and tried to move away, but Taehyung placed a firm hand on jungkooks thigh to keep him in place. "If you don't go in your diaper now, you'll never get used to it, so please go for me"

Jungkook burried his head in Taehyungs ches. He was embarrassed to look him in the eyes as he went, so he squeezed his eyes shut and released himself. The diaper grew heavier as he soaked it, making jungkook blush. He whimpered softly at the soggy feeling coating his butt, but he still loved every second of it. He felt save peeing in Taehyungs arms, and based on the smile on his face, jungkook knew Taehyung was proud of him.

"You did such a good job, baby" he praised.

Feeling the wet diaper, Taehyung pressed a hand up against jungkooks groin, causing him to groan and softly moan in pleasure. "Does that turn you on?" Taehyung smirked.

"Your touching my crotch. Of course I'm aroused" jungkook defended under his breath.

Taehyung chuckled and laid jungkook down on the towel. He untapped the wet diaper and pulled it out from under him. Taehyung wiped jungkook clean, and jungkook blushed from Taehyungs touch. "You have no reason to be embarrassed baby" he cooed as he went to put another diaper on.

Jungkook quickly pulled away from Taehyung and held up his arms in defense as he stood up. "Baby, what's going on?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"I really don't want for you to put that on me"

"Why not?"

"Hobi, jimin and yoongi are still here"

"They don't care" he defended. "It doesn't bother them, because they accept you wearing them. You are who you are, and they love you whether you are in a diaper or not"

"Cool, i prefer not to" jungkook stated.

Taehyung sighed and put the diaper down. "Fine, but the moment they are gone, you are going back into one"

"Fine" jungkook grumbled. He pulled his boxer back on and exited the bedroom with Taehyung trailing behind him.

Hoseok, jimin and yoongi continued to place boxes on the kitchen table, ending up with six in total. When they heard jungkook walk back in, they gave him a smile. "Hey man, I'm sorry if we made you feel weird or anything" Hoseok apologized. "We don't judge you on this"

"Thank you" jungkook nodded softly.

"Yeah, I mean you are so cute. I think the ddlb scenes are cute" jimin gushed.

"Are you like into that that or something" Taehyung questioned as he wrapped his arms around jungkooks waist.

"Yes" jimin said.

"You are?" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Yeah" Jimin said again.

"Anyways, we finished bringing all the boxes in here" hoseok said as he patted on of the boxes.

"What are in them?" Jungkook asked.

"I come bearing gifts from amazon Prime" hoseok dramaticly replied.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and grabbed a knife from the kitchen drawer. He proceed to open the box, wich Taehyung didn't like. He wanted to be the one to open them for him, because now that he was a daddy, he didn't like his little boy using sharp objects. His daddy switch has officially been flipped.

Opening up the first 3 boxes, they were full of diapers. Jungkook rolled his eyes at them and continued to unbox the other boxes. In another there were wipes, powder, diaper rash, cream and baby oil. In the fifth box were bottles and pacifiers in them. In the final box, there was two pairs of footy pajamas.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, hoseok, yoongi and jimin in confusion. "What is all this?"

"For your fetish" hoseok replied.

"My fetish?" Jungkook scoffed.

"It's for mine" Taehyung grumbled.

"Awww, so you're so into Taehyung that you decided fullfill his his fetish" yoongi cooed.

"Honestly... yes" jungkook shrugged.

"But you seem to enjoy it alot back in there" Taehyung smirked.

"That was so more you than me" jungkook argued.

"Well, we'll leave the happy couple alone. We aperently have some things to discuss back at home" hoseok said as he led jimin and yoongi out of the house.

Jungkook locked the front door behind hoseok, jimin and yoongi and he instantly felt Taehyung wrap his arms around his waist. "May i help you?" he giggled.

"What was that about being so into me you would fullfill my fetish?" Taehyung smirked.

"Don't make this a bigger deal than you think it is. We're best friends, and I'm..... helping turn you on- you know what don't question me" jungkook exclaimed.

Taehyung turned junkook over in his arms and smirked. "Baby, there is nothing wrong with liking me. I like you too" he said, brushing jungkooks hair out of his face.

"Im sorry Taehyung" jungkook sighed. He unlocked the door and opened it wide. "I need to be alone right now"

Taehyungs face fell, breaking jungkooks heart. Just being around Taehyung knowing that he likes him and not knowing where he stands was to much, especially with Taehyung wanting to see his groin whenever he needed a diaper change. He just needed some alone time to think it all through.

Nodding, Taehyung walked out of the house. Jungkook gently closed the door behind Taehyung and rested his forehead against the door. He sighed. He didn't know what to feel..

____________________________________

Hi guys! Here is the first update for today, i will post the next chapter in a few hours but im not sure when. I received some nice feedback in my private dms and im thankfull for that.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote :)!