3

No one's pov

Jungkook finally got home from school and already threw his clothes of and grabbed his diaper and put it on with a oversized shirt. When he finally felt comfortable he started studying for his English test Wich he doesn't understand anything about it sadly.

After a hour or two trying to study for his test he finally gave up. He just couldn't handle it and it was to hard for him.

So he just decided to call taehyung over to chill and maybe ask him for help for his test, but manly for just his company of course and because jungkook felt a bit lonly.

He grabbed his phone and called him. After a few rings taehyung picked up.

Tae: hey whats up kook?
Jungkook: hi hyung! I was wondering I've you maybe would come over? I'm feeling a bit lonly at the moment..
Tae: ah... Sorry kook but I need to stay for work. But maybe we could hang out tomorrow?
Jungkook: ah okay hyung that's okay aswell.
Tae: well I'm ganna go then. Bye kook!
Jungkook: bye hyung..

And that's how the phone call ended. The younger boy was quite upset that his hyung couldn't come over and be with him, but on the other side he could still wear his diaper without taking it off.

                                     <~>
Jungkook's pov

I was watching a movie on the TV and I got slightly bored, I still am upset that taehyung couldn't come. Or else we would be cuddled up together right now.

'Oh well we can always do that tomorrow I guess' I thought to myself while standing up from the couch heading towards the kitchen to make myself a delicious snack.

                                      <~>

Taehyung's pov

I just hanged up from a call that I just had with jungkook. To be honest, I actually didn't have to stay for work and was planning to surprise the younger one since it's been a while when we hanged out.

I went straight to my car while driving towards the store to buy Jungkook's favorite snack.

When I arrived and got the items I saw a soft looking pink bunny. It immediately reminded me of jungkook, so I grabbed it to gift it to him aswell.

I then got back to the car with the stuff that I bought and drove towards Jungkook's apartment. And when I arrived I grabbed the extra keys that jungkook gave me so that I can come in whenever I can.

                                       <~>

No one's pov

Taehyung made his way to Jungkook's apartment door and when he arrived he opened the door with the keys. He made sure to be quite so that he could surprise the younger boy.

When taehyung took of his shoes he made his way towards the living room seeing that the TV was still on. Taehyung put the bag with presents on the coffee table and sat down on the couch.

After a few minutes he heard some noise from the kitchen so he got up and went to check on it. When he arrived at the door frame he saw the boy but without wearing any pant but only a oversized shirt.

When jungkook turned around he saw taehyung standing at the doorframe. He let out a yelp and looked at the older male. "hyung you scared me! And aren't you supposed to be at work?"

the older male chuckled and walked towards the younger male and petted his hair "I'm sorry kook I just wanted to surprise yo" he smiled "oh oka-" jungkook stopped his sentence when he realized he was still wearing his diaper and his heart started to speed up while he was getting hot.

"you okay kook?'' taehyung asked with a worried look when he saw the other male going pale." a-ah yes! Uhm h-hyung can you wait a-at the living room p-please?" jungkook stuttered while looking nervous.

Taehyung on the other hand didn't want to go and wanted to help jungkook. He put his hand on the youngers forehead and got a bit scared when he realized Jungkook's head was really hot.

"jungkook your burning! Come on let's take of your shirt so that you can cool of a bit" taehyung grabbed the shirt whole Jungkook tried to stop him. "n-no h-hyung! It's f-fine!!"

But while after the younger spoke his whole shirt got removed and now he was just standing there with only a diaper on.

Taehyung looked at the boy with pure shock when he saw the diaper on him. He took a few steps being him and looked at the boy head to toes. "jungkook i-"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And we have a cliffhanger :) !!
But I hope you enjoy this chapter, take good care precious human beings 😁!!!