10

"I'm really worried about him" Taehyung panicked, pacing back and forth of hoseoks couch. "Jungkook hasn't been answering any of my text these past days and I feel like things officially are over between us"

"Yes, but he might be scared" jimin replied.

"Scared?" Taehyung questioned.

"He didn't know you liked him until a few days ago. Maybe knowing you liked to take care of him because it turned you on was freaking him out and with his own emotions all over the place, he doesn't know what to think" yoongi explained.

"Wait, so you think he's embarrassed because he likes me and doesn't know how to tell me?" Taehyung asked.

"Or he doesn't and doesn't know how to tell you" yoongi replied.

Taehyung sighed and sank in to the arm chair. He really did like jungkook and the last thing he would ever want to do was make him uncomfortable. His feelings for jungkook were true, they always have been. Sure, things were a little 'extreme' since he was now taking care of jungkook like he was his little. But Jungkook didn't seem to mind it. Maybe it was all because he didn't know how to handle his feelings.

"I'm going to go and see him" Taehyung declared. He began to walk to the front door, but hoseok held him back.

"Think this through, man. Is that what jungkook really wants?" He asked.

"I know it sounds cruel, but right now I don't care what he wants. I need to know the truth now before i have too much hope and become heartbroken" Taehyung replied opening the front door and slamming it shut.

———————————————————————————

Jungkook sat ok the couch with a cup of water with a lid in his hand and a bowl on his right side. Jungkook grew sick, he didn't know if he had a flu or was just suffering from stomach pains. He had been puking a dry heaving all day. If he lied perfectly still, he wouldn't feel anymore pain at all.

The doorbel rang, and jungkook cursed under his breath. Staggering to the door jungkook opened the door seeing Taehyung on his door step in worriement.

"Hey" Taehyung slowly began.

"Hey" jungkook grunted, feeling a wave of nasuea hit him in the fave.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"No" Jungkook said. Putting a hand on his mouth and running towards the bathroom. He knelt over the toilet bowl and puked up all the water in his system.

The sound of footsteps echoed down the hall, and jungkook felt a warm hand gently rub his back. He pucked once more, flushed the toilet, and took a piece of toilet paper to wipe off his mouth"

"Ba-... jungkook,, are you alright?" Taehyung asked. "Do you need anything?"

To be called baby by you again, Jungkook thought. During his time of being sick, he wanted nothing more than for Taehyung to come over and take care of him. But he was too afriad to call and ask for some help. He didn't want for Taehyung to get sick, and he certainly didn't want to be too much of a hassel for him.

"I'm fine.." jungkook whispered. "Daddy.."

Taehyung stared at jungkook in suprise. "You called me daddy"

"You wanted me to call you that" jungkook muttered.

"Only if you want"

It was silent. "I do," he murmured. Jungkook looked up at Teahyungs shocked face and smiled apologettically. "Can you leave? I need to use the bathroom."

————————————————––—————————

Jungkook laid on his side on the couch and clentched his arms over his stomach. He softly whimpered under his breath but not loud enough for Taehyung to hear. The last thing he needed to do was worry him.

Taehyung walked into the living room and frowned at his baby's state. He wished there was something he could to make him feel better, but he knew there wasn't. All he could to was be there for Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung as he walked into the living room with a diaper in his hands. "What's that for? I need to rush to the bathroom if anything else," he said.

"Just in case you need it," Taehyung replied. Jungkook slowly began to sit up, but Taehyung gently pushed him back into the couch. "Don't get up baby. The last thing I need you to do is hurt yourself more."

Jungkook hummed in contet when Taehyung called him baby. He had missed the nickname in his time away. He missed Taehyung , his daddy. When Taehyung left, Jungkook realized he did like Taehyung . He was just scared to see where their relationship would go since they had always been best friends. Now if they were to go into a relationship, it wouldn;t be the typical relationship of boyfriend and boyfriend. It would be little and daddy. He was worried that becoming a baby would ruin their relationship long before it would even begin.

"There," Taehyung proudly said. he refused to put Jungkooks pants back on. He didn't need for his baby to have to worry about getting anything yucky on his legs because he was wearing pants. Also, he wanted to see Jungkooks diapered butt because it was the cutest sight to him.

"Thank you," Jungkook softly said, his vocied muffled from the pillow.

"You're welcome," Taehyung smiled but it soon fell. "What happened to all the stuff Hobi and I bought you?"

"It's in my closet."

"Oh," he said in disappointment.

"It just hurt to look at it," Jungkook explained.

"Why?"

"Because it reminded me of you." Jungkook looked up at evon from the pillow and frowned. "I wante to call you, but I didn;t want to get you sick. Just seeing all that stuff made me miss you more."

"Baby, that doesn't bother me. When you're sick, I'd like for you to call me so I can take care of you. How long have you been sick for anyway?"

"Since the day you left," he replied.

"That was a week ago," Taehyung excalimed.

"So?" Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked back into Jungkooks room. Jungkook was worried that Taehyung was going to leave him. He didn;t want to be alone anymore, and he missed Taehyungs presence. He just wanted to be held by his daddy now and be taken care of. But he was afraid he screwed up his chances since he didn't call for Taehyungs help, but he was too afraid to call.

Footsteps were heard walking down the hall and into the kitchen. A few minutes later, Taehyung walked back into the living room and over to the couch. He lifted Jungkooks head softly and Taehyung sat down, placing Jungkooks head back in his lap. Moving his hair out of his face, Taehyung placed the nipple of a bottle at Jungkooks lips.

Opening his mouth, Jungkook slowly began to sip on the bottle and close his eyes. "Go to sleep if you need to, baby. Daddy's right here if you need him," Taehyung cooed.

Jungkook slowly fell asleep in Taehyung arms, and Taehyung slipped a pacifier into his mouth. He held his baby close to him amdiring the cute, peaceful way he slept.

____________________________________

And that was the second update for today, im sorry if it was a bit late but i didnt had alot of time today so im glad i finished it. I will look if i will upload another chapter tomorrow aswell :).

But i hope you enjoyed this chapter and pls vote :)!