11

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked around. he noticed he was in his room and that his diaper was incredibly full. It wasn't just pee this time. He began to panick about whetehr or not Taehyung would walk into his room or not.

Slowly creeping out of bed, Jungkook walked over to his diapers and wipes. He began to untape his diaper creating a louder sound than he planned on making. He cringed, biting down on his teeth in fear. Something rubbery was between his teeth, and Jungkook pulled it out to see it was none other than a pacifier.

Putting the pacifier back in his mouth, Jungkook went back to taking off his diper. Dropping the messy diaper onto the ground, Jungkook opened up the wipes and began to wipe off when his bedroom door quietly opened.

Jungkook tensed up when Taehyung peeked his head inside to check on his baby. He rasied an eyebrow in confusion when he saw his baby wasn't in his bed. Scanning the room, Taehyung locked eyes on a guilty looking Jungkook who was in the middle of changing his own diaper.

Taehyung sighed in disappointment. Of course, he hadn't gone over the rules quite yet, so he knew not to punish Jungkook for changing himself. Besides, he was more hurt than anything else.

"WHat are you doing, baby?" he asked.

"Um..."

"Well, I can see what you are doing, but why didn't you let daddy change you?" Taehyung clarified.

"Because I had diarehea and didn't want you to change me," Jungkook quickly replied with a guilty smile.

"Baby, I don't care what you have. I'm here to take care of you and chage you. You don't have to be embarrassed," Taehyung cooed.

"I'm sorry, daddy," Jungkook frowned.

Taehyung smiled. "It's okay baby." He walked over to Jungkook and laid him down on the floor. He finished wiping Jungkook clean and then put a new diaper on him. "Let's go get you a pill to help settle your tummy," Taehyung said as he picked Jungkook up and carried him on his hip to the kitchen.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and rested his head on his shoulder. He closed his eyes and hummed in content. he enjoyed this feeling of closeness. He liked knowing he was being taken cae of by Taehyung. It made him feel the same safety he used to feel when he just wore diapers. Now Taehyung was that feeling of safety. And he loved every second of it.

Taehyung sat Jungkook down on the couch and turned on the TV for him. "I'm going to go get those pills," he said and patted Jungkook's head.

When Taehyung came back, he sat on the couch with a pill and a sippy cup in his hand. Jungkook leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder, and he pulled his baby into his lap. He took Jungkook's pacifier out of his mouth and handed him the pill. After Jungkook swallowed it, Taehyung fed him his bottle.

The two sat in peacefulness as they watched TV together. Taehyung enjoyed the sicky Jungkook because he seemed so cuddly and was in little space. Of course he didn't like his baby being sick, but he liked the little space sideeffects it came with.

"Baby?" Taehyung began.

"Yes, daddy," Jungkook mumbled through his pacifier.

"If this is going to be our relationship, I think we should set some rules and guidelines."

Jungkook pulled his pacifier out of his mouth and stared at Taehyung in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"This is a DDlb relationship we have, right?"

"Yes..."

"Do you not want that?" Taehyung quickly asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "If it's like how this is now, then I don't mind. I just really don't want to be this way out in public. I want to keep this part of our relationship a secret," he shyly replied.

"Oh, baby, I would never force you to act this way out in public," Taehyung assured. "I want for you to be as comfortable as possible."

"Okay," Jungkook smiled. "Then what are your rules?"

Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's forhead. "Okay.

Rule 1: always use your diapers. If we are out in public, expect going to the bathroom a lot more often.

Rule 2: Always ask daddy for permission

Rule 3: Always obey daddy

Rule 4: no lying

Rule 5: no sneaking around

Rule 6: no going to bed angry. Always talk things out

Rule 7: Always let daddy know if you are uncomfortable doing something

Rule 8: you go to bed when daddy tells you to

Rule 9: only daddy can change your diaper

Rule 10: no back talk nor cursing

If you can't follow daddy's rules, you will be punished. If you follow daddy's rules, you will be rewarded. Daddy is allowed to add rules as he sees fit. Do you understand?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, daddy," Jungkook said. Taehyung put his pacifier back in Jungkook's mouth and cuddled him close. This was going to go well.

____________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry it took a while to update again but i try my best to update fast and maybe update today aswell (but probably somwhere where its night time for me since i do have to go to my work aswel) but if yall want the update i will post another one!

But i hope yall enjoyed this chapter! Pls vote :)!!