I thought you were dead

AN- Hi guys. OH MY GOSH! I WATCHED BLACK WIDOW (QUITE A WHILE AGO, BUT I HAVENT UPDATED and I apologise for that) BUT IT WAS INCREDIBLE! I AM GOING TO INCLUDE SUBTLE HINTS TO THE MOVIE IN HERE, NOT HUGE SPOILERS, BUT LITTLE REFERENCES

I loved the movie, what did you guys think?

Madam B. Her. Crap.

"Madam B. I though you were dead." Nat said coldly. Madam B laughed.

"You really think a little explosion would have killed me? I am not some innocent little girl, running home from school. I am not killed so easily." Nat stared her in the eyes. 

"I guess we'll find out about that when you go up against a Glock-26 and a Black Widow." B laughed again. 

"You'd be dead before you laid a finger on me. You're at a disadvantage. You have no power here. You will do exactly as we tell you. You will be given 2 meals a day. You do not question our decisions and our orders, for if you do, your so-called family will die." B said cruelly. Natasha somehow knew that that threat wasn't empty, like most Red Room threats. B turned to Yelena. "Show her to her quarters. We'll figure out what to do with her first." Yelena nodded stiffly, then took Natasha by the arm and guided her down into a cold, dark, damp basement. 'Quarters' essentially meant 'a little room in a cold basement with a little camping mattress and a thin sheet for warmth.' Toilet? Non existent. Fire? Non existent. Food? Non existent. No basic survival supplies, except from the mattress. Great.

Nat turned to Yelena.

"Don't you remember? Our childhood? We're sisters, Lena, and I shouldn't have left you." Yelena didn't respond. Natasha sighed.

"Listen, I think I found a lead as to where Alexei, the Red Guardian, Dad, might be." Yelena nodded. "I've found a gulag. In the mountains. Kind of a high security prison. It's the same as where Jame- I mean, the Winter Soldier, was kept." Yelena looked at her.

"Sestra. Shoskatov was removed from there a few months ago. I was on the mission." Nat thought for a second.

"A few months ago? A few- There was an avalanche at the same place a couple months back! Lena, what did you do?" Yelena smiled.

"There may or may not have been a slight incident with a short range missile and a mountain." Natasha put her head in her handcuffed hands. 

"What is wrong with you?" She asked. Yelena forced her into the room and locked the door.

"I'll personally be overseeing your routine, with Madame B. But, there is also another person that wants to see you. They'll be here soon, and they'll be glad to know you're... home." Natasha shivered. Home. Was that where she was? Was this where she belonged? Did she deserve this torture? This pain? Not just physical pain, for there would be lots of that, but also emotional pain, knowing that it was her fault Yelena has become a fully-fledged Red Room operative? Yelena was right. This was where she belonged. Just another rat in a house full of rats.

Was that all she was?

A/N

I know, I know, another one. Just wanted to know your thoughts on this chapter. Sorry it's another short one. And sorry I haven't updated recently. I feel really bad.

Also wanted to let you guys know that if you feel like Nat's feeling at the moment, please, please, PLEASE get the help you feel you need! I will be here for you, and many other people will be here for you. I've been in the same place, and I need you guys to know that you're not alone. You are loved, even if you may not feel like it. I love you guys so much, you have helped me so much, and I promise I will try my hardest to update a little more regularly.

Thank you guys for the support, and I hope you guys have a great day!