An Old Friend

Natasha knew the cells like the back of her hand. She had spent time in every one. Cell 7 was always her favourite. Maybe because that's the cell she met Barton in. Barton. The pain of why she was in the cell was too much. She shook off the sadness and snuck over the the back wall. Hidden behind a tile, was a key. She was always prepared. She put the key in the lock and turned it. It didn't work. It didn't work. Natasha fell to her knees and screamed into her hands. All she wanted was to see Clint. Was that too much to ask? 

"LET ME SEE CLINT!" She yelled to absolutely no one, "I'D DO ANYTHING!" 

"Be careful what you wish for." Said a voice. It was coming from a dark corner of the room. Natasha struggled to see who it was. "If you come with me, you'll be able to see the little Hawk again." Natasha took a deep breath in. She wasn't intimidated, just annoyed at the lack of information.

"Who are you?" She said. A woman stepped out from the shadows. Natasha instantly recognised her. 

"So, are you coming?" Yelena Belova asked. Natasha smiled.

"Yelena Belova, still doing HYDRA's dirty work I see." Yelena walked towards the cell.

"Natasha Romanoff," she spat, "a puppet of SHIELD." Yelena looked at her watch. "Sadly, I don't have time to chit-chat, and you're coming with me." Nat shook her head.

"I don't think so. I won't be going anywhere with you." Yelena laughed.

"Oh, Nat. Let me make something very clear. You don't come and everyone you care about, the Avengers, SHIELD, Nick Fury, everyone, will die in exactly 30 seconds. Unless you come."

"You have no evidence to support your claim." Nat retorted, clearly unfazed by Yelena's words. That was, until Yelena pulled out her phone and showed Natasha several live footage cams, cams that showed at least 30 nuclear missiles pointed directly at the place Clint was being held, and all the Avengers were currently inside.

(A.N. Sorry it's short. I'm not great at writing long chapters, but I hope you enjoyed it)