A/N

Hey fellow readers!

So, this is my first-ever book on Wattpad. I've always been fond of both reading and writing. Reading is what I do 24/7, even though there's a freaking exam waiting to corrupt my whole existence... Anyways, every day I get inspired by many great pieces of work by many good authors, which fuels my fondness for writing.

So, I thought, why not start writing my own book on Wattpad since it can be a good opportunity to share my ideas with you guys.

If you wish to get an idea about what this book is going to be about, first, go and read the description.

I'll try my best to update the chapters on a weekly basis because, as I mentioned before, my studies have become a priority at the moment, so I really hope you guys can understand my current situation.

Unlike any other stories, Jungkook's character in here will play a number of roles, like being the school heartthrob, your private tutor, and your boyfriend... well, it doesn't stop there. Once he's being hauled into the vicious circle where one problem causes another problem, which then makes the first problem worse, he starts to change. He starts to play various roles far beyond what you fancy him to be.

He might give you the first impression of a mafia, but then again, he acts like this psychopath whom you find it difficult to figure out what his real identity is.

But what will bother you the most is whether he really loves you like he did before or hates you from the pit of his heart because what he emits in front of you is confusing. You will start to dwell around his hints of love and wrath, hoping he will be the same as he used to, but it will turn out that you have to get yourself into that incessant vicious circle to free him and ultimately yourself as well...

I think I should give you all a friendly reminder here. This story will have mature themes like intense smut (I know most of you guys are here for this valid reason 😜), violence, cussing, etc.

Warning: Therefore, grab your Hobi water for deep cleansing and pray to Namjesus for the sins you are about to commit, and hopefully, we all won't face a tragic end that may drag us all to hell in one piece. 😂

 😂