Chapter 02

"Kinky is when you tickle your girlfriend with a feather, perverted is when you use the whole bird. Ever heard of that before, Kook? Sometimes you've got to get rough to get her going."

Jimin swayed his glass of beer drowsily before collapsing onto a stool near the bar counter.

"So-" he made a shushing motion to no one in particular with languid eyes. "What if I'm perverted? I mean I admit that I like the idea of using the whole bird and choking the hell out of someone.

Jungkook, fearful of admitting defeat in this argument due to his huge self-esteem, retaliated against Jimin's statement.

"Perverts are creepy. I witnessed it almost like I was given a front-row seat to just sit there and watch them."

"Witnessed what?" Taehyung joined in who was silent untill now.

"Can't you see it? Min sucks at flirting with his so-called perverted ways."

Lie. Jungkook knew that what he had just said was entirely false because he could see women of any age lining up for him. Pervert or whatever... He had the charms.

The pink-haired man looked irritated for a second. He was wearing a fitted blue tee and ripped black leather jeans that perfectly blended with the bar's atmosphere, and he had several women's hands fondling his delicious body, appearing to be having a great time. This man right here was attracting unwanted attention to their table, which Jungkook tolerated with displeasure, but he knew, "Man's a candy."

"Kinks are off the beat nowadays in our sexual life, Kook. Of course I'm not saying kinks aren't okay but you need to take a breath of fresh air once in a while so... I have decided why not take the perverted approach this time. Sick and twisted is what it is, but who cares? That's the fun of it anyway." said Jimin moving back his attention on the two chicks who were gliding their asses on his thighs.

"Atleast kinky is healthy."

Muttering in hopes of not losing to Min's thesis, Jungkook shrugged off what his hyung said. Tipsily, Jimin stood from his seat, his arms wrapped around the two girls who had been grinding on his thighs just moments ago.

"Jungkook can keep his opinion to himself and I can keep mine to myself." he said matter of fact.

"I have more important things to do than dealing with ya' dudes here."

He sounded arrogant in contrast to his usual behaviour, thus knowing how he acted when he was drunk, the other two men just ignored.

"I'm down to threesome today! Excort me to heaven ma ladies." like that he disappeared into the crowd of people in the bar, not even bothering to spare a second glance at his two best friends.

Not minding at all about Jimin's behaviour Teahyung called for another round of toast between him and now-a-brooding Jungkook, because Taehyung had intentions to know more about their maknae's little 'crush'.

"So, how's your girl?" Taehyung asked.

"You mean Y/N?"

"Yeah," he said wryly, gulping down the last sip from his glass of wine. Jungkook knew the question was coming when he saw the gaze Taehyung hyung gave him. He looked at the young man's determined features, seated before him. Though a few months older than him, Jungkook called him hyung out of respect not just because of the age gap, but also for the cleverness and maturity he showed. Unlike with Jimin, Jungkook found it easy to share practically everything that happened in his life with Taehyung.

"I'm not sure." Jungkook replied honestly.

"I think she's mad at me. I'm not even surprised hyung. I feel like I did something wrong."