Chapter 04

"Again! Please, again!"

"Look how good you are taking me, my good fucking slvt!"

"Please don't ever stop what you are doing now."

"Bitch... my bitch, you sound so good."

Those sinful sounds echoed in your aunt's apartment. Continuous moaning and skin slapping sounds could be heard, filling your ears.

This was only a fraction of what your aunt had you endure in a daily basis. She didn't care if her niece had to listen to her engage in those filthy acts. Well, no surprise there, considering you've been exposed to those countless sessions since you were 12 years old. With not a shred of parental instinct, she didn't hold back. So you didn't believe she'll miraculously change for the better now. It was a different kind of trauma.

You were privy to every distinct moment each time she brought someone home, yet your aunt seemed oblivious to the fact that she was stripping away both her own and your privacy, corrupting a soul since you were a child.

Your aunt never had children, nor did she treat you like one when she had the chance. It was evident that she was clueless about proper child-rearing, totally indifferent to the idea of shielding them from her sexual activities.

It's a fact that she was seldom at home nowadays, but when she did come, she always brought company along. Each guy she brought home was just a one-night stand to satisfy her guilty pleasures. In your early years with your aunt, it was a nightmare you had to undergo like a neverending loop. However, now, it's a relief that she rarely visits your shared apartment. She often pulled all-nighters at one of her lover's houses, which is a breath of fresh air after so many years.

Typically, you'd go for a walk outside whenever she had some guy over-almost every time, actually. However, today it was bitterly cold and rainy, not to mention the fact that a new mobster gang had been terrorizing the city for the past couple of months. So you chose to endure this torture chamber a little while longer, opting not to risk going out in the late hour.

Relief flooded through you as their sounds subsided. After a few minutes, your aunt stood in front of you and spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Have your lunch immediately! I expect the kitchen counter to be cleaned within 10 minutes."

You hummed in acknowledgment. "Okay, Aunt."

You had no other choice. After all, this was her apartment. Complaining wasn't an option. Besides, you had learned the hard way from the few times you tried to defy her direct orders. If the faint scars, years old, weren't evidence enough for someone, then perhaps the large scar across the nape of your neck should open their eyes wide.

She wasn't as violent now, considering you were a capable human being at your age with the strength to defend yourself if she posed any life-threatening threat. However, you remained cautious whenever there was a guy in the house because adding him to the equation would eliminate your chances of survival. It might seem a bit extreme, even irrational, to think that way, but you wouldn't put it past your aunt either. With no wealth to your name and unable to afford your own place at the moment, you acted more rationally toward self-preservation.

You sat in the living room, as usual, filling your blue journal. Despite being constantly interrupted by the sounds of sex, it served as a good distraction. As disgusting as it was, it was a distraction, nonetheless. However, as you wrote down every single thing that happened to you that day, a particular incident kept circling in your mind.

Naturally, it was about the encounter you had with Jimin. It was undoubtedly a significant one. Rumors circulated that almost half of the girls in your college had been involved with him. He had earned the nickname "Gyeonggi's fuck boy," which made you skeptical. You were convinced he was pursuing you for the same reason - to add another conquest to his list. But it was never going to happen. Never.