Chapter 12

Quick disclaimer, this chapter is not eventfull at all.....its just a
Mafia Family at Disney World, enjoying their time, now sorry for the long wait againnnnn,

Now,

VOTE, COMMENT AMD ENJOYYYY

Vince Pov (cousin)

After Valencia fell back asleep again, we just sat for a bit...

"So...any news on the Germans?"
I asked uncle Antonio.

"Well....right Now not.....but i think they still are planning something....I just dont know what....but with the little one we can't risk anything, we must be alert at all times..."
He replied.

We nodded in agreement.

"Do people know about Valen??"
Angelo asked.

"Well, we haven't announced it het to the Mafia world, but there have been some rumors spreading about it yes...,
I think we should announce it on a party or something, but we will get back to that later....not now when we dont know what the Germans are planning"
Antonio said.

"Yeah.....when I was at that meeting a few days ago, i overheard some men of the Mexicans talk about it, they were saying 'did you hear about the rumor of the Mafia Princess?' And such things, we still need to announce it to our own men properly to"
Dario said.

We nodded and discussed about it abit more, until it was 4 pm.

"We should wake her up, and get on some more rides, and then get something to eat"
Bianca said.

We nodded and looked at Adriano, who was already looking at the little girl snuggled in his chest.

"Hey Babygirl......wake up, we have alot of rides to go on"
He said softly.

Valencia stirred abit and whined cutely, making us al chuckle softly.

"Come on little one, open those pretty eyes for me"
Adriano said.

"Bubbie?"
Valencia asked tiredly while rubbing her cute eyes with her tiny fists.

"Yes Angel"
Adriano replied.

"Hi Bubbie"
She said giggling.

"Hey Angel, did you have a good nap"
He asked.

Valen nodded.

"Okay little one, shall we go on some rides??"
I asked her.

She nodded her head and smiled a little.

"Alright lets goooo"
Mano said.

We stood up, and Valencia held me hand, and together we walked off into the crouded park again, looking for some fun rides for Valen...

We were having fun....but we couldn't miss the fact that Our Princess flinched at loud noises and held your hand really tight whenever there were alot of people...poor baby...

"Alright let go on this one, it's really fun!!!"
Emelio said.

We agreed and went on the ride.

After the ride we got out and walked through the park again, Valen still holding my hand.

She then stopped in her tracks and looked up at me shyly...

"Whats wrong baby?"
I asked her.

"Uhm....I need to wuse the bathwoom"
She replied softly.

"Thats okay baby, c'mon lets go"
I replied.

We then walked tot he bathroom, and Valencia walked towards Camilla, who then walked inside of the bathrooms with her.