Chapter 13

Okay guys.....i'm so so so sorry for the late update....I had so much school stuff.....but i wont keep you waiting.....

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY

Third person pov:

At the Disneyland hotel, in one of the rooms, there layed the
Italian Mafia Don, his wife
And their precious little Princess....

Everyone was sleeping peacefully, including their other family....

Except the little girl......

She was trapped in her nightmare....

FLASHBACK
1 YEAR, AND 2 MONTHS AGO
CURRENT AGE: 2 Y/O

The Poor 2 Year old girl layed on the cold, blood stained basement floor, that she called her 'room'....

The Poor child just received another 'punishment'.........but she thought it was all her own fault.....she broke one of the rules of Mister....so she was a bad girl....

'And bad girls deserve to be punished'
Misters words were stuck in her head.

'Mister had been manipulating the poor girl her whole life.....
Setting up 'rules' that the Young Little Girl obviously could never all follow....
Just so he could abuse her.....
So he could break the tiny girl....and put her back together just the way he wanted her to be.....

So when she broke a 'rule', he made the young girl think that is was her fault, that she was a 'bad girl'......that she deserved a punishment....And then give her a 'punishement'......

The rule she broke this time was Flinching.....it was rule number 25....

The Little Girl whimpered when she tried to take a deep breath to calm herself down....she was having another panick attack ......

And the tiny 2 year old girl had to deal with her panick attacks all alone.....
Sometimes men would come and laugh at her 'pathetic' pants and pleas for help....

They had brought her to his office today.....

She still remembers everything.....

She has a photographic memory...

For some peoples that is fun.....

But for her......

It was A nightmare.....

All the 'punishements' played on replay in her head like a recording.....

Every detail.....she remembered...

This is why she was afraid to sleep.....

And if she did sleep.... it was merely 4 hours...

This morning:

'Mister had ordered some men to take the poor girl to his office this morning....

The tiny malnourished girl was sitting in the corner of her cell, curled in a ball, due to the pain she was in...