On our way back

It was a very fun and relaxing day but I got to get back to my place, I tell Raquel "Baby we need to leave is already 6:30 and I have to get paperwork done for tomorrow plus I also need to do laundry as well. We can go to your place first so I can get my stuff first and then get a cab and go home." she looks at me a little bit sad but she also understands, so we start to get everything and throw away any trash she calls a cab through her phone and we start to walk to the sidewalk where the cab can see us. The cab gets here and we get put everything in the trunk because there wasn't going to be any room for our legs to stretch and then we got inside the cab, I tell the cab driver "Hey takes us to the Millennium Hotel Broadway Times Square please." he puts the address and starts to drive off meanwhile Raquel puts her head on my shoulder and just relaxes me just think "I swear I don't know why I am getting butterflies just by her doing this. I wonder if she feels them too when I'm with her." We get to the hotel and she pays for the cab before I took my wallet out, I got out of the cab and open the trunk grabbed the stuff we brought and bought and she got out of the cab and took some of them off my hands we headed inside the hotel and we got inside the elevator. We got to her floor and got out we started to walk to her room and she opened the room with her room key I put the stuff we brought and also bought on the kitchen counter, she looks at me and says "Baby can we take a shower right quick before you head out to your place, I'll help you pack your stuff please!" I look at her and how can I refuse that offer I tell her "Of course, just start getting the water ready I'll there in a second I got to put some of these things away." she starts to smile and says "Alright, hurry up don't take long." I start to put the stuff away and then headed to the bathroom took off my clothes while looking at her turning on a candle I raise my eyebrow and say "Oh its this kind of shower well how about I make it worth your while even if its just going to be you feeling somethings. First do you need help taking off your clothes?" She looks at me and smiles again fuck that smile kills me "Yes please, take it off me it'll be helpful." I say "Ok." I start to take all her clothes off and head into the shower clean myself first and then soap her up and then rinse her before I rinse myself. I look at her and say "May I? I feel like you need to feel something but just don't say anything of what you want or need so next time just tell me baby." She looks at me and just nods I start to go down and then please her while looking up at her, all I see is her head going back and her eyes rolling and then a slight "fuck this is what I needed." I love to hear her say those words and just keep on going until she finished. I say "I had a feeling that's what you needed and now clean yourself off while I get out the shower." I get out and she continues to shower I had to get out because my curly hair takes forever to dry and I need to brush it out plus put conditioner and then pack up my things. I start to brush my hair and then brush my teeth then put on some jeans and regular t-shirt and then she got out of the shower and dried up her body. She brushes her hair while she suddenly asks me "Hey love, can you please take some pajama out of my drawers and put them on the bed?" I just nod and take them out I just continued to pack my things and then put my shoes on she says "Janice, if I was you I will call the cab now since they take a good while." she has a point so I get my phone that's on the bed and call the cab gave them the address and then told them to take a short cut because I am in hurry. I start to put all my stuff against the wall where the door is and then sit down to wait for her to get out of the room. She comes out of the room and starts to kiss me and hug me then says to me "Call me or text me once you get to your place so I can sleep well tonight. Now you better get downstairs. Do you want me to come downstairs with you while you wait for your cab?" I nod and say "Please I would love that." I start to get up and grab my stuff and then headed out the door, she grabs her key from the counter and closed the door and starts to walk behind me. I press the elevator button to get to the lobby and then waited for it, meanwhile she is walking towards where the elevator is at, we both make it in the elevator and I pushed the floor that lobby is at. We get out of the elevator and I sit down on the couch that's in the lobby. I saw the cab just park in front of the entrance of the hotel so I got up and grabbed my stuff and she hugs me and kissed me and then I got out of the hotel and put my stuff next to me in the cab and told the driver the hotel "The Benjamin in New York City." he puts it in his GPS and heads off to drop me off the hotel.

I just got to the hotel and got out of the cab grabbed my stuff paid the driver and took out my room key. I get into the hotel and into the elevator, press the floor my room is at and wait in the elevator to stop on my floor. I just get to my floor and just got out of the elevator with my stuff, walked to my room and used my key to open the room walked in and out of sudden get a call from Roberto "Hey, how was your day with your "friend"?" I said "We aren't friends considering what we have done and call each other, anyways it was a good weekend now back to reality I'm planning on getting a second job or start to look for new business ideas since I want to get my own place." he said "Yeah, I think we both need to because I'm tired of being in a hotel as my place." I said "Of course we're both tired of it mostly because we don't have any privacy with the housekeepers coming and out of the room. Well goodnight and see you tomorrow." we hung up and I texted Raquel "Hey babe, I'm in my room have a nice sleep." she texts me back "Thank you, have a nice sleep too goodnight love." I put my alarm to wake up early and then went to sleep.