The morning after

I got up around 3:30 am randomly but I didn't mind because I was already in the mood but I wasn't going to do anything without taking a shower and being clean so I get up went to the bathroom grabbed a comb and got inside the shower started to wash my hair and untangled my hair while it was still wet and with conditioner in it. I rinsed off the conditioner and started to wash up my whole body, I took the soap off my body and scrubbed my face with a face scrub I brought from my place and then rinsed it off I turned off the shower and got out of the shower around the exact time the alarm started to go off so it must be 5 already I dried up and did my hair then Raquel came inside the bathroom and just looks at me for a second then took off her pants and sat down on the toilet started to pee and then of course cleaned herself I started to brush my teeth and she started to undress herself I just checked her out and she gets inside the shower, turns on the water and starts to clean herself as I start rinse my mouth off and then I get out of the bathroom. I closed the door and started to put my underwear on and my deodorant on plus spray perfume all over my body. I stayed in my underwear and smell real good she opens the door wrapped in her towel, she looks at me and asks me "Why you not dressed to go to work?" I said to her "Because I have other plans right now, you want me to tell you or show you?" she smiles and already knows what I am talking about, she tells me "Show me what you have planned." I smile and say to her "Alright." I get up from the bed and take her towel off then started to tease her till she started to breathe a little bit more fast then I started to do what she loves more, she started to grab my head and push it towards between her legs that I am already I look up at her and she is biting her lips and just touching herself. We finished and we both had to go to the bathroom, both got cleaned up and then got dressed. I was ready so I go downstairs and bought some breakfast around the building that serves breakfast very early and went back to the hotel told the front door clerk "Hey this is Raquel's breakfast once you see her give her this, tell her its from Janice." she looked at me and nodded I called Roberto "Hey you're ready?" he says "I am almost start calling the cab." I hanged up the phone and called a cab. The cab gets here and Roberto calls me "I'm ready ." I said "Ok, I am getting inside the cab right now. Be ready to get out of the hotel." he says "Alright, I am about to go downstairs." I hang up the phone and started to text Raquel "Hey baby, I left the front door clerk some breakfast I bought you I told her to give it to you once she sees you." she replies "Thank you babe, I was wondering what I was going to eat for breakfast." I replied "I knew because you also don't want to be late for work." the cab finally gets here and I let her know that the cab just got here "Baby I will call you back the cab just got here I got to call Roberto to be ready." we hang up the phone and I started to call Roberto "Hey I just inside the cab don't take long make sure you're going to be downstairs by the time the cab is there so you can get inside I don't want to be late for work." he says "Alright, I am almost done." I hang up the phone and told the cab driver where to go.