Next Day

At 7:30 am I woke up to the alarm ringing and the little drizzle of rain hit my window still tired from last night, checked my phone to see if anyone have texted me, someone sure did, it was Raquel whom messaged me "Hey good morning, I just wanted to say I had a good time with you, thanks for coming and keeping me company." I rub my eyes before I start to text her back "Hey good morning to you too, thank you for inviting me and I will company you whenever you like." she texts me "Really appreciate you calling me cutie last night, it made me somehow feel cared or even loved." I text her "No problem, you deserve to be cared of and loved, well cutie I am about to get ready for work." she text me back "Alright, have a nice day love." I decided to take out a men suit with some nice men dressing shoes, yes sometimes I wear men clothes it feels good to explore, experiment and express through fashion. I am now going to the architect office to start in that job as well, need to get there because going to be orientation and that's when I have to introduce myself to the boss. Roberto calls me when I am getting ready for work "Hey, how was last night hangout? You never told me anything. By the way is it your first day in the architect office?" I tell him "I got here around 12:20 am and yes today is my first day in the architect office as orientation day of course." He asks me "What are you planning to wear I tell him "A men suit white dress shirt with the black men dress shoes and the black dress pants and black jacket." he tells me "Alright, good pick but why dress like a tomboy today? And don't forget to keep your hair down." I tell him "Because I felt like dressing tomboyish today, its to show a female shouldn't be restricted to wearing just one kind of clothing. I will I don't feel like wearing a bun today." I went to the restroom to take a shower, shaved my legs and washed my hair, got out of the shower and dried my hair and body as well, left the restroom and started to get dressed when out of a sudden my brother named Jencarlos calls me "Hey, how's your life going in New York City?" I tell him "For now, its going good I got to get dress I have to go to my other job. I will call you or text once I get out of work." He says to me "Alright, just keep in touch with me. I need to hear your voice I been going through so much right now, let's just say love life and work haven't been taking it easy on me?" I tell him "Alright, goodbye. I would call you then and will do." I hung up the phone and kept getting ready for work. I put leaving conditioner in my long red hair and start to apply it evenly, started to brush my hair and untangle it, then put gel on it and apply it evenly and started to scrunching it to put some volume to it.

I look at the time, its about 10:01 am I got to get to work around 11:20 am I got to go, fuck let's start going Janice, my thoughts start to keep my brain occupied while I start getting everything I need to go to work. I call Raquel to ask her something "Hey cutie, do you want to go somewhere tomorrow night?" Raquel tells me "Of course love, just let me know exactly what time." I tell her "I will tell you as soon as I know the time I get off work." I grab my hotel keys and my purse that has my wallet and my backpack that has my other information like my birth certificate and my other paperwork that I had to fill out I started to call the taxi and I told her my address and the place I have to go which I soon as I told her she immediately knew the place I was talking about. The place's name is called 1100 Architect in 475 10th Avenue I got the call of the taxi driver letting me know that she was waiting for me outside, so I grabbed everything that I had on the table and made sure that I grabbed everything that I needed before I left the room and of course the hotel. I got everything I need and closed my room started to head to the elevator and pressed on the floor number that was in the last floor towards the entrance, got out of the hotel and saw a taxi waiting for me so I hop inside and tell her to press the gas and take a short cut if its necessary to avoid traffic because I need to get there early. I called the place before anything just so they know and that way they don't think that I am being irresponsible, that would make a bad look on me. I get to the place on time and let the secretary of my boss to let him know that I was here, he came out and greeted me and showed me the way to the meeting room where there was about four assistants and five architects filling me on the companies policies and the information I need to know such as the codes and laws of every city and regulations that every architect has to take, the boss named Jose tells me "Janice, I need to see all the information that you have of yourself like your birth certificate and social security number, your location so I can put it in the system." I hand him all the paperwork that he asked me to bring and also told him "Here's all the documents and paperwork you need, the only one I don't have is the address to a certain house or apartment because for now, I'm living a hotel named the Benjamin." he looks at me and says "Alright I will give you a list of houses and apartments you can look for while you are working here." I look at him and say "Thank you sir, I appreciate it." So I get out of the meeting room and start to get all the little assignments for my first day and start helping my boss's secretary by helping her take copies of documents and floor plans for each house, apartment and buildings for businesses and restaurants, I met a couple of young architects that are around my age 25 years old whom are getting to the top of the architectural industry by making floor plans and builds a team of trustworthy construction workers and engineers to help the buildings, houses and apartment come to life. At 7:30 pm, my job is done and I'm off work now so I text Raquel "Hey cutie, what are you doing?" she texts me back "Hey I'm in my place right now I need some company will you come by?" I text her "Of course, I'll bring my clothes with me so I can take a shower over there and then come back to my place to sleep. What you think?" she text me "Of course, you can do all you want, just let me know when you get here." I text her back "Alright see you."