viper

November 11th, 2022

"Jacob, hand me the gun," the sharp voice cut through the whimpering of the lanky man kneeling on the white covered ground. Snow continues to fall but Taylor doesn't seem to be budge by it. Her white fur coat cover her entire body, her long, blonde hair falling over her, a real snow angel.

"Here it is, ma'am," Jacob gives Taylor her hand gun before stepping back into his place.

"Please, ma'am. I swear it was just an accident, I swear to God. The glocks was altered, it wasn't me." The shaking man begged for his life.

"Who altered it? The moment your scums handed it over to my men it was safely guarded. Are you accusing my people of stealing now?" Taylor's harsh voice echo through the cold New York's winter.

"I-I wouldn't dare to ma'am. I swea-" the man didn't get to finish the sentence as a bullet flew straight between his eyes, right into his skull. The only ending to those who dares to cross the Black Viper is death. From the cute, sweet Baby Honey, Taylor Alison Swift, trained by the skillful Black Widow is now known as the Black Viper, one of the deadliest snakes.

"Bullseye, honey," Natasha chuckles before taking the gun from Taylor and hand it back to Jacob. Stepping to stand next to Taylor, she gave her a look that says more than words ever can.

"Jacob, go get the car ready," Taylor ordered, a signal for all her men to give Natasha and her privacy for them to discuss. All 11 men quickly make their way to the garage, leaving Taylor and Natasha in the cold as the man's blood slowly dye the snow beneath their feet a deep burgundy shade.

"Look, it's your favorite colour," Taylor jokes as Natasha replies with a chuckle, the two walk towards the two wooden benches, staring into the dark night.

"You know it's him who did this, right?" Natasha starts, her breathe fog up in the dark night.

"I know," Taylor sigh. Of course it's him. He has made it known in to her, in a discreet way, how much he hates it when she handles weapon deals. "It's for the latest drug deal I busted of his," Taylor answer.

"You think it's time yet? This has been going on for years, a couple dozen men has died as a result of your petty married couple fights." Natasha frown, looking at Taylor. She is only of the very few people in the world who can talk like that to Taylor.

"Nat, you know it's not that simple," Taylor whine. When she is with Natasha, Taylor can turn back to the innocent girl she used to be before she is knees deep into the business.

"I know, I know. You dropping by Black tonight? I heard some famous DJ was hired today to play. It is Friday night either way." Natasha asks, lightening the mood. Black is the first club Taylor and Natasha opened together 4 years ago, just after Taylor graduated high school. Their business expanse from then on, clubs and bars throughout New York City, Natasha was in charge of a some strip club for the thrill of it before handing it over to their people to manage.

"Are you? Calvin Harris is the DJ I heard. Fucking hate that bitch," Taylor spit out as the name left a bitter taste in her mouth.

"Oh right, I forgot. Well you can always shoot him if he miss a beat," Natasha winks as she pull Taylor to her feet, getting into their car to drive to the club.

By the time they get there, the Black was packed by people but the moment Taylor and Natasha steps in, everyone seems to slowly glide out of their way to make room for the two boss lady. Natasha was the first one to spot the familiar brunette in the crowd, shouting for her name.

"Kenny!" she shouts as the model turns back. A smile spread through her face as she notices who it was.

"Taytay! Natty!! Heyyy!" Kendall slur through her words, her drunk legs carry her across the room to greet Taylor and Natasha with a tight hug. "It has been sooo long, I missed you!"