one shot

December 9th, 2022

"You got everything ready?" Natasha asks as she helps Taylor load her hand guns.

"Have you seen my Glock?" Taylor asks as she starts attaching her weapons to their place in her catsuit.

"You checked my drawer? I think Mark might've mixed them up while cleaning them a few days ago," Natasha said before moving to load Taylor's TAC-50.

"Gotchu!" She happily reply.

"You taking the Glock 26 or the 19?" The redhead asks as the blonde places her knifes into their strap.

"Probably the Glock 19. I don't have to be on the field so it's more so of a percussion," Taylor replies and she move towards her white snipping gun, completely cleaned and loaded up by Natasha.

"And percussions are always necessary. Better be paranoid than dead," Natasha replies as she stand up and brush Taylor's hair out of her face. "Be careful, okay? I don't want you hurt."

"Don't worry, how many times have you trained me for this?" Taylor smile softly. She knows Natasha is worried, this is still one of the very few times Taylor is on the field without Natasha by her side. "Can you asks Steve to make those Chinese Orange Chicken for dinner, though?"

"You will turn into a chicken if you don't stop eating that thing," Natasha roll her eyes as Taylor giggle, her nose crunches up. It's times like this when the two sisters feel young again. "I'm sure Steve would love to make it for you. Now hurry your ass because Styles is about to park in the garage."

Taylor bid her goodbye as she make her way to the garage where Harry's Jeep is parked right next to Taylor's Porsche. "Still a Porsche girl?" Harry's voice echos through the private garage.

"Habits die hard," Taylor replies before putting her riffle case into the trunk of Harry's Jeep. It was an unsaid rule in the underworld that only Taylor and maybe Harry would be able to touch the case, none of Harry's men begin to offer in the first place since it would be deemed as a disrespectful act.

"You know, you only have one shot to this, right?" Harry starts their conversation as they sit in the back seat of the car.

"One shot is all I will need," her smirk widen as Taylor slowly calculate her shot. Straight to the skull would mean that Johnson needs to stay still for exactly 7 seconds for the bullets to fly though to hit him.

"Maam, I don't want to be rude but you do understand that the distant is around 1000 yards. Today has light snow too," one of Harry's men speak up.

"What's your name, buddy," Taylor softly chuckles as Harry gives her a subtle warning. Returning Harry's look with a challenge one, the man just let her do whatever she pleases.

"Casper, maam. Casper Jackwell," the man answer. He has a slim figure, not bulky like the other bodyguards which means he is most likely a sniper, a spy, or some sort of logistic planner.

"Well, Casper, thank you for your concern. As far as I know, I am known as the best sniper, that title comes with a lot of achievement. Lucky for you, I am quite fond of the whole 'maam' thing you got because if not-" Taylor give a wicked wink "-well, you already know what." She said as she sit back down. Harry's hand seems to creep its way towards Taylor's thigh and she just so happens to let it stay there.

The atmosphere in the car seems to shift as the other guards notice their two powerful leader's gesture. Not that anyone would dare to say anything or leak the information, the fact that Taylor Swift would let Harry Styles touch her so intimately after all those years is shocking to many. Slowly, the matte black Jeep drops Taylor at their designated building, heavily guarded by Harry's men to ensure safety for the little but powerful sniper.