drunken thoughts

Taylor and Tom stumble home, slowly making their way towards her bedroom. Tom places wet kisses all over Taylor's neck, hands roaming all over her back.

"Tom, stop," Taylor suddenly says, pushing him away.

"What? Why?" The British man looks at her, eyes clouded with confusion.

"I'm not ready," she said, softly.

"But you've had sex before? What do you mean?" He frown, sitting down onto the bed with a loud thump.

"We agreed to wait, I don't feel comfortable." Taylor reasons, slowly taking off her earrings.

"Is it because that Styles guy?" Tom asks, looking at her in front of the vanity through the reflection on the mirror.

"What the fuck, Tom?" She frowns, glancing back at him like he is out of his mind.

"Ever since you two meet again, it's like you don't even know who I am anymore," Tom raises his voice. "Do you even think of me as your boyfriend anymore?"

"Did you want to make love because you are - what - jealous?" Taylor accuses, now she is truly pissed. How can Tom doubt her like that?

"No! That is not why and you know it!" Tom tries to explain but the look on his face says it all. He is an actor but Taylor interrogate people as a living at the end of the day.

"I cannot look at you right now, get out of my house." Taylor glare at him, the icy blue orbs pierce into Tom's heart.

With a big sigh, the man stood up and go to the elevator. Not a single goodbye were said between the two and as he left, Taylor did not feel an ounce of pain. Shouldn't she be hurt? A year ago Taylor would've ran after him to get him back. Or was Harry the only person she would ever chase after?

Tom arrive at the reception just as a 6 foot tall figure with brown hair rush right pass him. The trench coat on his looked awfully familiar, the suit underneath remind Tom of something he cannot point his finger on but he brushes it off. The high security, the amount of guards outside who would sometime give him trouble to enter Taylor's suite, he must've met the man a couple times at reception. Tom was about to brush the familiar stranger off until he enter the same private elevator Tom just exit that leads up to Taylor's suite and two more but both are vacant...weird.

Ding!

"I don't want to hear whatever you want to say so shut your mouth and go," Taylor groan out from the kitchen island as the stranger chuckle. The laugh that she could recognize anywhere, standing right at her corridor, Harry Edward Styles

"Baby honey, is this how you greet all of your guests?" Harry's smirk plaster on his face, head slightly crooked to the side just to tease her.

"What are you doing here, Styles?" Taylor asks before slowly glance at the clock. It's now clearly late and there's no reason for her business partner to stand in her kitchen at this time on her birthday, not when she just had a fight with her boyfriend about the same person.

"Well, I can never let you drink alone. Natasha got you stuck on vodka now?" Harry asks before swallowing down her shots. Natasha is known in the underworld for having the best liquor and the smooth vodka softly burn his throat lives to prove it.

"Sit down and drink with me," Taylor offer, pushing the other stool next to her out with her feet as a way to tell Harry to sit down, not before directing him on where to get his own shot glass. A couple shots later and the kitchen contains a talkative Taylor with a empathetic Harry.

"You know what I wonder sometimes?" She starts a new conversation after they finishes discussing the real estate of Los Angeles. "In a different universe, do you think we would end up together?"