office hours job

December 5th, 2022

"Hello T-Swizzle!" Natasha's voice echo through the hallway as she and Steve comes home. They took a trip to see Steve's family at Brooklyn and spend the night at his house for the weekend. "Wow, damn. La Fleur, T? Damn you really know how to treat yourself huh?" Natasha comment when she walks into the living room.

"I thought you hated flower since...then?" Steve asks cluelessly, looking at all the roses on the tables. Taylor took the liberty to place the rose boxes around the house instead of crowding them in the living room. "These are truly beautiful though, I am definitely not complaining."

"I didn't buy it. Wouldn't spend that much money just on flowers," Taylor said, "it's from him. Came in and covered the place in roses. I added some to your area of the house, if you don't mind." Her voice shouts out from the kitchen.

"I'll go and put our things away and change, you go talk to her." Steve softly excuse himself as Natasha nods, making her way towards the kitchen.

"White roses, huh?" Natasha commented as she enter the kitchen, "just like in Malibu?"

"Ugh, don't even start now, Nat. I fucking hate that dickhead," Taylor said as she washes her hand. "You want some breakfast before going to work?"

"No, Steve and I ate at Clubhouse. Anyway, why do you hate him? He literally just bought you a million dollar worth of flowers?" Natasha asks, frowning as to why Taylor is not jumping up and down right now.

"Because he bought me flowers!" Taylor answers as if it answers Natasha's question at all.

"Well excuse me, Queen of Darkness. Some might consider that sweet," Natasha rolled her eyes, "it's not like Tom would ever get you something like this. I remember the most expensive thing he got you was a gown when you go to your first premiere together as a couple." She continue before popping a strawberry from Taylor's fruit bowl into her mouth.

"Okay but Harry is basically a zillionare, Tom is an actor, you can't compare them like that!" Taylor reason as she shove a spoonful of fresh fruit into her mouth.

"Yeah, don't compare when they can't compete." Natasha smirks as she stands up. "Anyway, I think it's sweet. Finish your food, we are leaving in 20 minutes...40 if Steve and I you know," she winks before making her way to her side of the house.

"Natasha that is fucking gross! I can't eat anymore!" Taylor shouts as Natasha replies with a giggle.

"Wear earplugs before we were with Steve's parents the whole weekend," she teases back as Taylor groan.

Bringing her breakfast back into her room, Taylor sit on the balcony and look down into the busy street of New York. She let her mind wander, to the thought of what he might be doing right now, if he had eaten yet, if he is working or is he taking a shower. It was then that she realizes. Taylor wasn't thinking about Tom, her boyfriend, the one she is in a relationship with. Taylor was thinking about Harry.

"I'd rather listen to Steve and Nat fuck than this, God damn it," she mumble to herself before prepare for the day.

Taylor quickly shower and get herself dressed. New York is getting colder, the Christmas lights are up and there will be people coming into Taylor's apartment today to set up her Christmas decoration. Half an hour later, after Natasha exits her room behind Steve, looking presentable, the pair make their way to their office.

"Hey, Taylor! Hi, Natasha," Kat, her assistance greeted them as Taylor and Natasha enter their office floor. Everything is sleek, black furniture with glass walls all around. The place is lit up with the bright light of the New York clear sky.