Oneshot | Geno's Prank pt. 1

I'm bored so ima do a Geno one shot of him doing his little revenge~~!!! Also Geno you owe me!

——

It was a sunny morning. The birds were chirping, trees swaying gracefully, and the sun was shining bright.

A boy with his controller on was playing Friday funken at an intense level. He gritted his teeth in concentration. "C'mon, c'mon..!!!" He beats the level successfully before collapsing on his comfy gamer chair.

"Hmm....it's boring." He muttered before looking out to see Polar and Luna hanging out while trading writing tips. He grins releasing his inner gremlin as Ada likes to call it. He quickly went over to get supplies smirking, "let the games begin~~."

He giggles like a maniac while M.I passed by looking at him weirdly. "Dude....what are giggling about???" She stops before looking at the supplies and the eerily grin on his face.

She looks at him straight in the eyes, "your on your own." Then she dashed away like in those cartoons.

Geno shrugs, "Your lost." Before going to prepare his revenge (pranks) on Polar and Luna. He then started to go to Polar room where there are some sketch pad and crumpled paper.

But all in all, it's pretty neat with a few electronic and remaining glitchy effect. He then went onto her bed and spray the fart sprayer onto her room engulfing it. He was also wearing a face mask so rest assure.

He then look at the venti strawberry Starbucks drinks and swap it with a fake spilled Starbucks venti drink. He took some crack stickers and place it onto polar's computer where she write her things.

Soon he did a mechanism to make a boxing glove to go down to hit whoever opens the door at the right length (He just went on YouTube lmao). Smiling before readjusting the whole thing.

He carefully went out before closing the door and moving into Luna room. Grinning like a maniac he is, he went inside.

In Luna room were poster of assassin creed, undertale, and some wolf poster. The room was silver to blue shade. Very organized and some fan art that was printed out was stick to a bulletin board. The bed was a queen size which seems to at least fit two Geno and a third sideways at the bed frame.

Smiling, grinning, and smirking of whatever evilness that can come to him he opens the bed sheet slightly and place fake cockroaches onto it before covering it. He then went to her computer and place more crack stickers on it.

He put a cardboard cutout of a zombie into her closet facing the door. "Perfect~!" He smiles in glee as his revenge is in place.

He ran out and places everything into its order in his secret prank storage supplies. He whistle passing Yoko who looks at him slightly before continuing on with different papers of artwork and sketches. He picked up speed almost colliding with Ada.

She stumble a bit before regaining her balance. Scowling at Geno, "do watch where your going!" Geno modded too happy to annoy her which sent weird vibes to Ada.

He quickly ran when Ada is out of sight and waited patiently for his victims screams. He proceeded to play on games and doing role play.

——

At the garden where Luna and Polar were, they still talk before Luna bid a goodbye. So victim two is onto her room. She still needed to continue writing for the next chapter of "The truth" and her other works on Wattpad. Opening the door her eyes widen at the crack computer.

Hurrying towards it she started to feel the screen to see if it was really damage cause your in a house full of tricksters.

She felt an edge and relieved a sigh of relief. Before continuing onto her laptop (yes I changed it so fite me).

Luna flicked her ears after a long time of editing and typing onto the google doc. Little does she know there is more to the day then it seems.

Feeling hungry she went out to see Polar shaking in anger while glitching rapidly glaring at Geno who looks innocent before getting out fo the room.

Luna looked at Polar with concern before sniffing and smelling a putrid smell. She scrunches her nose looking at Polar who sighed with contempt.

Polar looked at her straight in the eyes before her glitches slowed down. " fart spray was sprayed in there." She hissed before glitching rapidly.

——

A few hours earlier....

Polar watching Luna leave with a smile makes her way into her room before smelling something disgusting. She opens the door and a horrible smell engulf her.

Covering her nose, she looked around before setting off a trap where boxing glove hit her. Not to critically, but it was painful while the glove ran into her forehead. Yelping after the glove hit like a surprise attack, she stumble skidding back.

Surprised and startled while smelling like fart before she hit the floor on her beehive. She looked at the dangling glove with hatred, except she couldn't go any further since the room stinks.

She solemnly close the door hand onto her noise, but still smelling it. She walked away, or more like stomp away into the kitchen to see Geno grinning drinking his freshly poured juice.

Polar grits her teeth knowing the culprit while stomping to the fridge. She glitched madly before grabbing a orange juice and cup.

Pouring the orange juice inside, Geno looks at Polar with a victory smile showing he won the round. M.I walks in and saw that the atmosphere was tense before walking out to seek comfort from Yoko as there is gonna be a huge prank war coming up.

Geno smiles before looking at Polar, "nice perfume! What brand is it from?" Polar chug down the orange juice before slamming it onto the island table. "STOP THE FACADE! I KNOW YOU DID IT!!"

Geno blink his eyes innocently before pointing at himself. "Me? But I didn't do it! Maybe M.I did it!" Casually using M.I as a scrape Goat.

Polar raised an eyebrow showing a calm expression, even though she glitching madly. "Oh really? Prove it!"

Geno took a sip, "I saw her walking with pranking supplies!~" In reality she was just holding things to do for fun. He saw Luna coming in before smiling as he picked up his juice and went his way.

By doing that he leaves a confused wolf and a angry glitch behind. Geno smirked knowing an incoming prank war is gonna happen soon. She skip passing by the many rooms.

To be continued......

——

This was fun to write and y'all can guess that there is gonna be a prank war happening. Anyway~~!!! Luna, Polar, and Geno...you guys can continue this prank war in your own shots for fun if ya want as ima leave it like that until I can find the inspiration.

Sponsored by a vengeful Geno2006