Happy late birthday Geno!!

M.I: this was late..I'm so sorry Geno.

Geno: save it.

M.I: 🥲

—————

It was a simple morning, bird chirping, lots of happy sunlight filling the mansion. Except, it's not the only thing vibrating with excitement.

A teen woke up, hair fuzzy and full of excitement. His eyes brighten with exhilaration. Quickly pushing off the covers and sprinting towards the kitchen. There, sat a woman in long hair with bangs. Humming as she stirs a batter around.

"Morning Yoko!!"

She turned before smiling again, "morning Geno. Good night sleep?"

Geno nodded, "amazing sleep of course."

She chuckled, before continuing to stir the batter. Quickly nodding morning to a glitching teen and a yawning woman.

Geno waved hello to Error and Luna. Before frowning. "Wait, where's M.I?"

Both of them looked at each other before glancing another way. "She with Ada doing...something."

Glitch nodded, "they seem to discuss something of...a corset?"

Geno face paled, before sitting numbly as Yoko served birthday pancakes to the rest of them.

The time ticked to 1:30. Geno fiddle anxiously after the happy birthday song and cake. It was his favorite flavor, but why is it that there is something suspicious going on.

M.I rambunctiously kicked the door open with Ada heaving something.

Geno silently slid behind Yoko back, as he watched the two. "What you got there?"

"A smoothie~!"

"M.I!!"

"L.o.l."

M.I toured the package open before presenting to Geno a corset. Except not like the Victorian one. This was shiny, with smooth fabric similar to shape wear. This corset had silver buttons instead of hooks or lace.

This one was tailored for comfort and back support. "We know you hate the corsets we give you. So..why not specially order one that is comfortable? It's breathable too, don't worry!"

"Ah..is that so?" Geno suddenly was comforted that it was not terrifyingly torturous in looks and purpose.

"Well?? Go try it on!!" M.I shoved the corset onto Geno hands. He sighed, before putting it on.

How strange, it was comforting. But he can't wonder, M.I wasn't always this nice. He looked up before smashed with frosting on his face. The pan slide off slowly, Geno kicked the cream.

"Wow, my favorite." He said dryly. Though, he did smile.

"See! He won't be mad."

"You think so? Cause Geno has a whip pie in his hands." Glitch muttered while watching it in amusement.

"Oh shit."

"Language!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geno2006 Yoko_Yoyo AdaLaEditorSan Creative_Founder Lunawolf34 zephyrerror_