Grocery Mayhem

[it was a beautiful day to get some groceries and M.I somehow got everyone to go]

Ada: alright, so who gonna drive?

Luna: I can do it.

Error: nah~! Have Yoko drive!

Yoko: ...if you insist. *smiles nervously*

M.I: aight!

Geno: can I drive?

Ada: can you drive?

Geno: YAS.

M.I: I suppose we can let you drive.

[it was settled that Geno drive, oh how wrong they are]

Geno: *starts the car which is a suburu whatever car you think* time to get crazy~!

Geno: *chuckles maniacally*

Ada: why am I so nervous?! *looks at M.I, Error, and Yoko for reassurance*

Yoko: I think it will be fine...I hope...*sweatdrops profusely*

Geno: hehehe~!!! *drives the car out of the driveway* time for shopping!!!

[2 minutes later]

Luna: FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY! SLOW THE CAR DOWN YOU MANIC!!!

Ada: AAAAAAHHHHHH *clutches Error*

Error: GENO SLOW DOWN! WERE ON THE HIGHWAY NOT AT NASCAR!! *hold the strange hoop near the window for dear life as Ada clutches on, screaming in Vietnamese*

M.I: *closing eye while murmuring* Nam Mo a di da phat! Nam Mo a di da phat! *continues murmuring the sutra as if hanging on dear life*

Yoko: Geno! SLOW DOWN! WERE GONNA BE PULLED OVER BY THE COPS!!

Everyone beside Geno: *screaming in utter fear for their lives*

Geno: HeHEhEhEHehE!!!!!

[once in the grocery shop while looking like they been through hell itself]

Ada: it's decided! Yoko gonna drive us home...

M.I: I thought I was gonna be destroyed! Oh for love of things! I'm safe!!!!

Employee who looks eerily similar to human Undertale Papyrus: uhm, ma'am? Are you okay?

Luna: we're fine, just go do whatever you do. *crouch over on the knees, and wave the employee off*

Geno: lol~!

Error: don't lol at us! *smacks him beside the head before walked in the shop with Geno*

[Ada huffed as she drags the shaken Yoko off with her]

M.I: well, let's do some shopping then..

Luna: agreed. But don't you think that employee look like papyrus from undertale in human version?

M.I: I do not really know. Let's just shop.

~*~*~*~*~

Ada: alright, we need a fresh supplies of diary free yogurt, eggs, milk, almond milk, and gluten free bread.

Yoko: *humming* yep, also some brioche bread, dragonfruit, and......trash bags?

Ada: let's not question it, it should be over at the bakery section of the store for most of these.

[nodding, both head off]

Ada: hmm... *carefully looks I've over the different bread*

Worker: excuse me ma'am? Are you having trouble?

Ada: ah...yes I am. Do you know which........*states to see a tall green hair man with glasses and a average high man with smiles that both have a green and blue attire*

Ada: *coughs* do I seen you both before?

Worker 1: ah no! Though, that is strange to say, I'm Trey. Trey Clover and this is Blue or San.

Ada: oh...anyway— *having an internal crisis*

Ada: do you know which is the best gluten free bread, brioche bread, and some sourdough bread?

Blue (San): ah yes! Of course ma'am! After all! We do sell the bets if the BEST!

Ada: is that so?

Trey: of course. We can show you of course.

Ada: that would be nice.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yoko: hmm...I need eggs, some milks, and yogurts. *carefully putting them in before browsing for anything else they need*

Worker: I do hope everything is to your liking miss?

Yoko: hm? Oh yes I— *sees a long hair braided boy that has a red gem on the forehead, he has a sunny smile*

Yoko: ...

Worker: miss?

Yoko: *looks at badge that says Aladdin*

Yoko: ...

Aladdin: ????

Yoko: ...I'm good, thank you. I'm head off now. *quickly run away for the fruits*

[and this continued for everyone of the authors, somehow meeting a strange and a exact copy of the characters they know. All freaked out beside M.I. She knew that this grocery store that somehow was driven to was the "fandom grocery galore"]

[she planned this, except the terrifying drive]

M.I: y'all okay?

Everyone except Geno: ...

Geno: they good. Anyway, we should put these groceries in the car.

M.I: *casually flip the recyclable tote store bags and outs the grocery bags inside with Ada doing it absentmindedly* you guys can pay, we got it cover.

Cashier: the amount it $65.98.

Luna: *nod while internally freaked out that the cashier looks like Conner from assassins creed* of course, here. *pats in credit card*

Yoko: *uncosuously look to see a few employees looking kinda like from BNHA or Magi: the labyrinth of magic* ...

M.I: *enjoying their silent fangirling*

Ada: *fumbles with tying the plastic bag and putting it into the tote bag*

[once the paying was over, they quickly had Yoko drive home with Geno protesting to drive again]

————

Bonus:

Geno: I was not THAT bad!

Ada: WE ALMOST DIED AND ALMOST CRASH MULTIPLE TIMES YOU IDIOT!!!!!

Luna: *yelling from the other room* STOP YELLING! IM TALKING WITH MY BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW!

Error: wait...Luna has a boyfriend?

M.I: you forgot? It was in discord dummy.

————————

Sponsored by: Geno2006

Somehow supported by: Lunawolf34 , AdaLaEditorSan , zephyrerror_ , and maybe not Yoko_Yoyo