ICONIC Line Game Show

M.I: if you live in America....you know the MANY iconic ads on TV. So I have my lovely friends here with us today~! And their OC!~ I think...

Geno: im a streamer. You can find me on Discord. And I have no OC considering I do RP and play games all day.

M.I: My brother is also on discord too ya know. I think he also on Twitch. Plus I saw him play on roblox.

Polar: Nice! Apparently I was dead for some time, and M.I got my squad persona wrong so ima adopt that one whenever Geno manage to piss me off! Also I am also a discord user and my OC is Error or Polar which is me apparently. But we're two kinda different people.

M.I: If only you were alive then I wouldn't make a mistake of making you glitchy but I could add the glitch as your persona for the squad and let you have the other outside.

Polar: that is fine.

Ada: I'm Ada, the first pulled by M.I or Horizon-

M.I: Horizon is living her life with South Vietnam right now so I'm forced as the past as creator to be M.I in her place. She gone so she is not here right now.

Ada: ...-as I was saying, I'm Ada. The first to be tangle by M.I. A tired mom friend actually. My OC is everywhere so I can name one actually. Ophelia which is an OC for the MCYT fandom. I also have a user in Tumblr for that matter.

Polar: I think I was second!~

M.I: ...it was Limily or now known as Peggy. She busy for now. I wish I could add her to our group but I doubt she be alive like Polar.

Polar: HAY!

M.I: *puts hands up in surrender* o^o

Luna: Hello, I'm Luna and love wolves if you can't tell. A good friend of Polar, Ada, and Yoko in the squad. I'm a writer and I have only a platform on Wattpad I believe. My OC is Luna who is from the Undertale Sans Au fandom. I'm also a working so I'm not free unless some days. *waves while smiling*

M.I: very pleasant *somehow has a French mustache with a monocle and top hat stolen from Britian*

Ada: where in the world did you get that?!

M.I: me and Geno stole it from Britian for fun. America helped us.

Polar: ...

Luna: ...

Ada: ...

Yoko: Hi! I'm Yoko! (๑・̑◡・̑๑) I'm a writer like my fellow members and my OC is Tsubaki or Yue! She is from the fandom of Magi. I'm very happy to be with these lovely people. I'm also in college like Luna here. So I won't be on much of the time. Also I be working on my work at any spare time like Luna!
╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

M.I: too pure holy jeezus.

Geno: *puts on sunglasses*

Luna: *got blinded*

Ada: I would have to agree. She is the lifeline we all need.

Polar: the only one who isn't or been in a prank from Geno the #2 gremlin.

Geno: HAY!!

M.I: okay! Enough of the pleasantries!! Time to get into the challenge!!!

——

The challenge room had at least 5 buzzers. It was kinda like those game shows where the contestants had a buzzard and hits it for the answer.

M.I was at the host section waving to the camera, "Welcome back folks! Today games are the Iconic Line challenge!" The audience was screaming, hooting, cheering, and more.

The funny thing is that the audience contain the characters from different fandoms. Yoko smiles waving at the people, Ada nodded with a slight grin, Luna tail swish in excitement, Polar glitches a bit after changing into her squad form, and Geno dab of course. Not surprising there.

The audience can be all the characters from different fandoms of your choice so there will be sections of them just in case. Creepy pasta, BNHA, Magi, MDZS, Countryhumans, undertale with all the AUs, SCP, WoF, MCYT, BATIM, Cuphead, and you get the general idea.

M.I smiled, "ARE! YOU! REAAAADY~~!!!" The crowd hyped even more. "GIIIIVE ME THE ROARS! GIIIIVE ME THE POWER!!! GIIIVE ME THE-!" Ada took her shoe and throws it at M.I.

"They get it!!!" M.I smiled before a boy with headphones that look kinda similar to M.I walks in, "my secondary Host is a sibling of mine who will be giving me music as effects. Ready AtlasPG?"

The dude nodded before glitching towards the DJ platform. The music hype was nice and chill with a few beats here and there.

"Okay, so the game rules are that you must press the buzzard to answer first. If you get the answer wrong then we will have to move to the second person she press the buzzard after you." The contestant have the information sink in.

"First correct answer has 4 points. The second person who got it right will have half of the points just to be fair. If both the first and second answer is wrong then it is ZERO!"

M.I nodded to Atlas (his stage name) who puts the iconic thinking music from another well recognized tv show. "For my other assistant is Peggy who will spin on the today topic ICONIC LINES!" Peggy or Limily spins the wheel until it landed on Advertisement. M.I grind wider, rivaling that of the Cheshire Cat.

"Atlas will now give me my card for this ICONIC line topic: Advertisement!" Atlas hits a button letting the advertisement card appear before M.I. M.I shuffle the cards before pulling one up, "for the first card: ARBY! WE HAVE THE ___! Finish the iconic line!"

Ada hits the buzzard before Luna came second. M.I looks at Ada as Atlas puts the iconic music higher in notes.

Ada: "MEATS!"

M.I smiled at her for answering the question correctly. "4 points to Ada!" The crowd cheered louder.

M.I then moved onto the next card as Atlas changed it back to the chill hype music. "That was a warm up question or just the start! Now moving on!" She looked at the card, "For a great low rate, you can get online, go to the general to save some ___! Finish the iconic line!"

Polar and Geno hit the buzzard, Geno hit it first so he went first. As for Polar is second.

Geno: "TIME!"

M.I grinned as the crowd cheered especially America. "4 points to Geno!"

Atlas moved to a chill hype music again, M.I then moved on to the next question. M.I grinned, "like a good neighbor, State Farm is ___? Complete the line!"

Yoko and Ada hits their buzzer, Yoko did first before Ada.

Yoko: *comment here and if your incorrect I tell you*

Ada: *if Yoko is incorrect you will give the answer down below and I tell you if your correct*

The crowd cheered once more, the game was getting quite hype. Atlas turn the music upbeat before a commercial ad was on. After the commercial break was finish, the host, M.I, looked at the camera. "Now that the first round of iconic line is finish. We shall move on to a new topic!~"

The crowed whooped as Peggy spin the shell of topics. It landed on-

Till next time~~ cause this is just the beginning!

To be continued~~!!!

————

Sponsored by: Creative_Founder , AdaLaEditorSan , Lunawolf34 , euphoricerror , Geno2006 , and Yoko_Yoyo

Special guest: @PeggyMargeratTran and AtlasPG (YouTube acc. name also he doesn't know I added him in lol such a good older sister i am~!)