Chapter 1: Never Believed

Hey guys! Well I started a new story! I'm really hoping this one goes better than the other one I have but yeah I hope you enjoy! ❤

----------------------------------------------------------
Camila's P.O.V:  I was just starting my 2nd Year of High School and I was beyond excited but also a little nervous too. I would have new people in all my classes which would probably be nice. Everyone thought of me as the "goodie two shoes" of the school just because I got good grades and I pretty much had all honors classes. There was always one person who understood me, who was my rock the one I could go to for anything. My best friend since pretty much forever Felix Sandman is the one I go to for anything. People say we act like we could be a couple but that's not possible we're just best friends, nothing else. Being completely honest I've actually never believed in love its just all been such a complicated thing for me. Not that I've ever experienced it. I've just never had the feeling to find someone for me. Not that I need anyone but it's just not my thing.
   It was the day before school started so I decided to just scroll through my Tumblr for a while. Just as I was about to get ready to go to sleep I got a call from my best friend Felix.
*On the Phone*
Me: How may I help you Mr. Sandman?
Felix: Why hello Ms. Enestad and I would like you to open your windows please.
Me: And why is that?
Felix: Because I'm outside and it's so damn cold outside so hurry up!
Me: Okay! Okay! Chill I'll be right there!
*End of conversation*
I walked over to where my windows were, well actually there doors too. I opened the doors/windows and let him in. He embraced me in a full hug. Our hugs our different from any other friendly hug. He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck and we just stay like that for quite a while, sometimes rocking back and forth. I felt safe in his arms, like if nothing could ever hurt me. As we pulled apart from the hug we walked over to where little hammock/swing was and we sat there and talked about how we thought tomorrow would go. I never get tired of talking to him cause he's the only one who understands me.
---------------------------------------------------------
Yay first chapter is complete! I really hope you all like this I worked very hard on this and I just want it to be the best it can be! Please Vote, Comment and also leave me some feedback on what you thought about this first chapter!
Anyways I love you all so much bye!
-Stephanie