Chapter 3: I can't let that happen

Camila's P.O.V: Felix comes over every night so we can chill for a bit or have a decent conversation. It's a nightly routine so I don't mind. Every since Felix asked me what my expectations for love are for the future I've been getting this really strange feeling whenever I see Felix or even just talk to him. Could it be what I'm thinking? No that's not it Camila you don't like him in that way and neither does he. But the question is why am I feeling this way? How come all of a sudden this random feeling has been taking over me? Could it be? No way. I tried to push that thought to the back of my head and it worked for a while but it just keeps coming back. It's like my feelings are on some type of rollercoaster that won't stop. He's also my brother's best friend I can't let that happen. As I was thinking about that whole situation I didn't notice my phone ringing. I looked at the caller I.D. and it said "Sandy ❤" which was Felix. I was trying not to have a moment of panic but I'm guessing he could hear my heavy breathing.
*on the phone*
Me: Oh uhm Hey Felix what's up?
Felix: You alright Mila?
Me: Yeah everythings great!
Even though it's not
Felix: Camila Enestad tell me what's wrong or else I'm coming over.
I stayed silent for a while not wanting to say anything.
Felix: Okay that's it I'll be there in 5.
*line goes silent*
"Way to go Camilla!" I said to myself sarcastically. Why do I have to be so stupid! My own best friend is going to suspect something and he's basically going to force me to tell him. I was aggravated with myself.
**************************
Chapter 3 everyone! I really hope you guys are liking this book I want to make you all happy as well as myself but yeah I really hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to Comment/Vote!
-Stephanie