Chapter 6: Just Like This

A\N : Sorry for so many authors notes at the beginning! This will be the last one I promise! Anyways above is how Camila's room llooks like just to give you a visual.
*******
Felix's P.O.V. : I had the best day of my life yesterday. Camila was so understanding about how I felt about her.

I don't want to rush into things so quickly so I'm deciding on taking things slow. Plus we weren't exactly a thing yet. We were in the process of getting there.

    The way her lips felt against mine was just something so unexplainable. They fit perfectly with mine. It's like they were made just for me.

    It was currently 1:00 A.M. but I couldn't sleep. My parents were asleep so they wouldn't mind if I went out for a while. I'm assuming Camila is awake so I'll just head over to her house. She lived right next door so it wasn't far.

Her lamp was on so that means that she's awake. There's a tree right by her windows so I could easily get in . I climbed up the tree and made my way up to the window.
    I slightly looked in to see if she was awake but by the way she was lying in her bed wrapped up in her blankets she was asleep. Wow she's even more beautiful when she sleeps.

   I walked over to her bedside and kissed her forehead. She started stirring lightly and slowly started to wake up.

"Woops sorry!" I whisperd slightly, "I thought you were asleep since your lamp was on."
"It's okay. I forgot to turn my lamp of but anyways why are you up this late?" she asked slightly tired.
  "Can't sleep." I said letting out a huff.    "Oh Alright." she yawned and sat up slightly.
*
*
*
*
Camila's P.O.V: "Oh Alright." I said slightly sitting up. I checked the time and it was 1:30 A.M. Dang. I motioned Felix to come sit down by me.
   "Soo.." he said while sitting down.
"What?" I giggled lightly. "Nothing it's just... You're so beautiful." his voice sends chills down my spine. It's so soothing and sweet.
    I looked down smiling. "It's those little things you do that make me like you even more!" he cooed and I started blushing like crazy.

  "Thank You?.." I said still blushing. Jesus this kid makes me weak in the knees. He's complimented me like this before but this all has a meaning to it.
   "So, Camila tell me more about you , I mean like we already know basically everything about each other but tell me what your plans for the future are, what do you see yourself doing in 5 years? Stuff like that ." he said with a smile.
"Well now that you mention that let's see, In 5 years I'll be 22 so I'll probably be in college studying anything art wise but I still don't know yet." I said thinking deeply. 
"That sounds like a pretty good plan , you seem to have most of your life planned out." he said.
  "Yeah I guess so..." I said slowly laying my head down in his lap. There was a silence between us. A good kind of silence. I could feel my eyes slowly closing while Felix stroked my hair. A few minutes later I could feel my head being placed on my pillow and my covers being pulled up.

  "Please stay..." I said softly. Felix slid under the covers and wrapped his arms around me. We both fell asleep safe and sound.
****************
Eyyo! Chapter 6 everyone! I hope you all liked it! Camila and Felix aren't even official yet but they are seriously the cutest thing ever! Will he finally ask her out or will he wait just a little longer? You'll find out in the next chapter.
Please Comment/Vote!
-Stephanie